It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Member Prediction....Backscatter Machines Turned off!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So I can't find the post or thread this happened in, but I remember seeing it. I'm thinking it was a thread though.

An ATS member predicted that the backscatter machines would be turned off today and behold, there are reports that this is the case.

From Gizmodo.com

Yeah, there are no problems today because backscatter machines are TURNED OFF at many airports and they are doing normal security procedures. Interesting that they'd rather risk people's safety than endure a PR disaster. By not giving people the chance to opt-out, they effectively take control of the story.

Of course, by their logic, if there was such a heightened risk, then these machines should be used all the time (especially on a day when so many people are going to be flying). A move like this demonstrates that safety isn't their foremost concern; they just don't want to lose a big gov't contract. And of course, if there was some sort of attack today because the backscatters were turned off, then it's "See? We TOLD you so."

Their information was gathered from Twitter users.

To the ATS member that created the thread/post predicting this, well done!! If anyone comes across the actual thread/post, please post it here. I tried searching and reading thru the thread, but got a little overwhelmed!

This also ties into wcitizen's post about a false flag: Expect a false flag security incident to gain support for TSA.

Thanks!
OiO

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So... The TSA might have used the naked body scanners as a reverse psychology to ensure we would rather be groped and rubbed by used gloves from the hands of people who just rubbed somone else.

Or this could actually be a reverse of a reverse psychology ensuring people did not want their genitals fondled so they would most likely just have their genitals put up on a screen for securities eyes to make their dollar wage with.

Hmm, I'm not sure which one it is, but its one of them.

join