It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SIGHTING: ANOMALOUS OBJECT. PERTH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Report of sighting of gleaming Metallic UFO over Perth, Western Australia. September 2002.

I was new to Perth, and a friend told me about a carpark sale--i had a lot of UFO books to off load amongst other things.

later a lad of about 21 or so came by and was very interested in a mike I had...a sure 57. He went off but later came back and I gave him my number...because he really wanted the microphone etc. No interest in the UFO books i might add.

Time came to pack up and go home. It had been a good day selling things for good prices, very quickly.

The next day, or even that afternoon--the 'microphone guy' rings up and says have i still got it and he wants it and can i bring it over. Well, mmm...new city etc, but i said yes.

Got to his house, a sort of 'home unit' thing with a small patch of grass at the back. Ok, he makes me some instant coffee (or something) in his very clean unit (apparently shared with a woman). We go outside-maybe i wanted a smoke- then he says for me to look up in the sky...it's bright and sunny...i can't see anything and tell him so. No. he say...there, eventually! i see it, and sure enough it is Odd!

Stuck in the one spot was this shining thing; very hard to see-very small sight( how far was it away?). But this thing was definitely gleaming and seemed to be made of metal. I recall it having the quality of something with edges..because of the different intensities of �gleam� and shadow coming from the object as a whole--it did NOT glint or glitter--it remained absolutely stationary....and continued to do so until I left. The guy, who was quite nonchalant about it (unusually so)... said he had seen this thing, i think, a week or so? Or maybe a few days, like three or four.

Well, I went home trying to remember the orientation of the thing. When i got home I could not see it at all!

So there you have it. This was in Fremantle Perth, Western Australia in 2002 around september.

COMMENTS: It was coincidental that this happened when i was having a ufo book sale, but the guy doesn't buy one of those, no...he doesn't notice them but buys a microphone and shows me a ufo.

The Guys attitude was quite unusually un-excited--which is actually a sign that something IS going on (for the seasoned vet in ufo investigations, anyway.)

and the actual object was definitely clear cut and gleaming like metal uniquely stationary, for at least the time of my observation-let alone the length of time this Guy had said that he had seen it.
_javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')
Levi tation

[edit on 2-7-2004 by levitation]

new topics

join