It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Crisis - Updated as News come to hand

page: 188
<< 185  186  187   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Daold

an area roughly between Australia, Indonesia and the Philippines

Indonesia is in between Australia and the Philippines. We are on either side. It can't be near both.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Vitchilo went to a lot of trouble to bring some context to this situation for all of us... since 23/11/10! Now just as things are heating up again his thread is dead. Shame

Bump for those who are interested. For the sake of clarity and the dissemination of knowledge.

, V

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
Vitchilo went to a lot of trouble to bring some context to this situation for all of us... since 23/11/10! Now just as things are heating up again his thread is dead. Shame

Bump for those who are interested. For the sake of clarity and the dissemination of knowledge.

, V

He is probably not too far away.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

I would like to add that I always found the updates in this thread highly interesting and it would be a shame for that to stop, although I can appreciate how much time must go into each post.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I would like to see this thread updated. It was
always an excellent read and I appreciated
what went into the posting.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
ummm not much going on. NK launched another firecracker that failed LMAO. See 2006, 2009, and now 2012.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
ummm not much going on. NK launched another firecracker that failed LMAO. See 2006, 2009, and now 2012.

I heard on the news here (Australia) that NK appears to have a new type of missile.
My assumption was that the failed attempt was a news grabber that can mask the real thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187   >>

join