It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Saved My Soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hey hey hey there folks. I am new to ATS. I wanted to share one of my favorite videos with some of you. It was created by Phil Hellenes and is a truly beautiful work of art. Please enjoy!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hey what do ya know, there's a thread on that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a very cool vid that sparks the imagination and appreciation for the complex vastness that is our universe.
Oh yea, welcome to ATS!

Peace,
spec
edit on 20-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Hey what do ya know, there's a thread on that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a very cool vid that sparks the imagination and appreciation for the complex vastness that is our universe.
Oh yea, welcome to ATS!

Peace,
spec
edit on 20-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

Thanks. Sorry about that. It doesnt look too popular though so another one wont hurt

I like your avatar.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I enjoyed the scientific intro. Hearing about him, experiencing something from far away. Did he stand outside and stair at the sky long enough to see the galaxy, and really take it in for all it was worth?

Sounds wonderful, I wish i could draw conclusions from those types of experiences and bottle them up and share them with others. Sometimes the feelings that we experience from learning or realizing amazing things are stronger than really understand.

I wish everyone would apply this information of the universe, to the information that we have of atoms, chemistry, biology and the quality of life that our bodies have evolved from.

From bacteria, through cells into communities of cells in our bodies are organs, for the same common goal of perpetuation the nation of cells as one united body - "governed" by the brain

I think that our brains allow us to "comprehend" the amazement that's going on in our world, that gives us the aspect of a godly ability, therefor we are gods, and religion was meant to tell everybody that they are all a part of this godliness.

That may have been taken from some era's and used against them but in the end, we are dependent on a faithful outlook of the future. We are now living lives that cause us to contemplate the next 48 hours of our lives.

Imagine our consciousness if humanity understood their lives from beginning to end and were able to enjoy it day to day with that amazing understanding of what their life really is. - That is enlightenment from the daily grind but does not change our emotional ties to society, therefore, we never take the required effort in changing our ways or having faith in the beauty of "simplicity".

A.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have to admit, I can't view the videos.
But the descriptions remind me of Cosmos, by Carl Sagan.
Also reminds me of the Symphony of Science, something I recommend looking up.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi there,

As mentioned in one of the replies, this topic/thread already exists within this forum.

Apologies, but its ATS *Policy* to try to 'keep repeat threads' to a bit of a minimum...so please feel free to add your thoughts etc to the previous one: HERE

...locking now...

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join