It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-21-12 Operation Blackjack, Project Blue Beam, & Revelations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have to say, I’m really excited to post this thread. It looks as if 12-21-12 is Operation Blackjack, Project Blue Beam, and the beginning of the 4 Horsemen events.

Let’s briefly review.

Operation Blackjack is the “predictive programming” slideshow story by the UK Telegraph. www.telegraph.co.uk...

-“ a coalition of home-grown extremists, Islamists and Christian doomsday cultists” are said to be conspiring to perform an act of terrorism. This news is "revealed" on June 21.
i866.photobucket.com...
i866.photobucket.com...
i866.photobucket.com...
i866.photobucket.com...

-London, Washington DC, Toronto, Mexico City, Portland, New York, and Los Angeles are nuked the next day, forcing the formation of the UNA / North American Union
i866.photobucket.com...
i866.photobucket.com...
-UNA launches a war against Syria, Iran, and China
- The next story is about new terror alerts and the emergency measures they have to enact to keep us “safe” – biometric ID’s, demands for immediate microchipping and vaccinations against biological and chemical agents, strict regulation of the internet and chatrooms that were used to aid the terrorists, and the regulation of journalists.
i866.photobucket.com...
i866.photobucket.com...
i866.photobucket.com...

-the UNA is set up to fail by the “Teardrop Group” / (Illuminati) which triggers the Patriot movement to rally around the “real” president (or the “real” leader which could be General Petraus) of the US, not the UNA president

-the Patriot/ Constitutional / Oathkeeper movement is set up to war with the UN controlled UNA

Project Blue Beam is the plot to

-Drive people insane with electronic devices being “possessed” by Satanic ghosts and poltergeists via a special chip
-stage an alien invasion that incites nations to spend their nuclear missiles
-stage a fake rapture by these aliens
-stage an appearance by the new messiah (using holograms) that explains that people have misunderstood the old religions
www.abbaswatchman.com...

3 Days of Darkness, a Catholic prophecy www.olrl.org... If you think that the Pope has a hand in the N.W.O., it stands to reason that they would have a prophecy that would “come to pass” and validate them which would bring people into the fold. It fits so well with the Nibiru nonsense and Project Blue Beam holograms, I’m convinced this is part of the overall plan.

-the Warning. “There will be a solar prodigy; a Cross will be visible in the sky all over the world. The Warning will be associated with the letter "A"; it will not fall on a Feast day of Our Lady, nor on the l8th of the month.” “During the Warning, everyone will be made aware of his/her own sinfulness, and many will wish to die, but the Warning itself will be completely harmless.”

-the Miracle that closely follows the Warning. “The Miracle will fall on the Feast day of a young martyr of the Eucharist; this will be on a Thursday evening, and it will coincide with an important Church event. Since the Miracle is to be seen only in Northern Spain and in Rome, and since the Cross in the sky is to be seen everywhere, it seems that the latter occurrence will take place with the Warning, not with the Miracle. However, the Miracle may also have a Cross in the sky.”

-the 3 Days of Darkness. This is the “black hole sun”, the solar eclipse caused by a fake Nibiru. “Every Demon, every evil spirit will be released from hell and allowed to roam the earth. Terrifying apparitions will take place. Many will die from sheer fright. Fire will rain forth from the sky, all large cities will be destroyed, poisonous gases will fill the air, cries and lamentations everywhere.” “Some people, especially children, will be taken up to Heaven beforehand to spare them the horror of these days.” “Some nations will disappear entirely, and the face of the earth will be changed. There will be no more "Big Business" and huge factories which sap men's souls. Craftsmanship will revive, and assembly lines will give way to the working bench.”

Continued in the next post-

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Revelations timeline
[A quick note about this chart I made below. I know that discussing Biblical eschatology can be a tedious endeavor, so I’ll keep it very simple. Most people don’t get Revelations because they look at it from a purely sequential point of view. But really, it’s mostly very simple and repetitive just with different information. Jesus’ list of end times events is the same as the 7 seals. And the 7 seals events are the same as the 7 Trumpets events. The 7 Trumpets events are said to be 5 months long, so then the Horsemen episodes are 5 months long- in the sense that people are tormented for 5 months – the antichrist removes their torment by taking control, they want peace. (The Horsemen events are called horsemen because they are quick/ of short duration.) There are also ongoing events as shown by the 7 Bowls events which describe the second half of the Tribulation when the Antichrist has taken power and is persecuting the saints. Nuclear war has devastated the environment and will be an ongoing problem.
The thing that really seems to trip people up is the fact that the 7 seals events kill “over a quarter” of the world and the 7 trumpets events kill 1/3 the earth. With this amount of destruction, would anyone be so crass as to say “only 28% of the world died”, or that “20% of the land was destroyed and 33% of the people died”? No. The 2 events are the same momentous time period just adding more information and this chart below shows the exact correspondences between them.]
i866.photobucket.com...
-False Christ
-War
-Famine
-Disease
These events destroy between ¼ and 1/3 of the world. The seas and waters are fouled, the earth is burned, massive destruction and massive mental torment. This clearly seems to be a limited nuclear war plus the diseases and famines.
-Persecution of the saints
-rise of many false prophets
-Gospel preached
-the end, Christ returns

Now here’s the neat trick of combining the timeline using 12-21-12. Operation Blackjack is not referring to June 21, it is referring to 12-21-12 (meaning the nukes go off the next day, 12-22-12). Blackjack even says that the cover story for the nuclear false flag event is “a coalition of home-grown extremists, Islamists and Christian doomsday cultists” wants to blow stuff up. When else would these “cultists” be at the peak of their supposed “paranoia”? Project Blue Beam describes a staged appearance of the new “messiah”. When would this messiah appear except for at the “end of the world”? The 3 days of Darkness prophecy is easily decoded: December 2, 2012 is the warning event associated with “A”, the start of Advent. The Miracle is Thursday December 13, 2012. This feast day is the Feast of St. Lucy (boy, they really like “Luci” don’t they?). en.wikipedia.org... And finally, December 21, 2012 is the start of the 3 days of darkness, ending on December 24. The destruction of “large cities” would correspond to the initial nuclear destruction of London, Mexico City, Washington DC, Toronto, etc.

If you think the Bible is valid, then -
-Project Blue Beam’s messiah is the white horseman, the first horseman of the Apocalypse, the false Christ
-the 2nd Horseman, War is the Syria, Iran, and China war plus the war between the Patriots and the UNA described in Operation Blackjack.
-the 3rd Horseman, Famine is a result of the world economy collapsing due to the wars
the 4th Horseman, Disease
These 4 Horsemen events are described as lasting 5 (Biblical) months, (150 days). This would mean the end of the first half of the Tribulation is 5-19-13. (12-21-12 through 5-19-13 is 150 days. www.timeanddate.com... 5-19-13 is also Pentecost, the founding of the church. They are using this date for the foundation of a new church (Neo Catholic?) using UFOs to “send down fire in front of men” to choose the new messiah in a mock version of the original Pentecost events of the church founding. See the meme “5-19-13 Expect Us” www.urbandictionary.com...
-The persecution of the saints refers to the prior demonization of Christians as being the culprits of the nuclear attacks. Operation Blackjack describes how the microchip and vaccination are demanded, further ostracizing people who won’t take the mark of the beast. The last horseman was disease and now the world government with the aid of UFO’s / aliens offer to save people with vaccines and microchips reminiscent of the infamous new version of the V TV show.
-the rising of many false prophets would then refer to the return of the fake raptured people and the UFO’s spreading the new gospel of self-realization.

Continued in the next post-

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Summary and speculation.

-Mars rover “discovers” proof of previous alien life on Mars. I speculate that it looks destroyed as it would serve as a warning for people to take better care of the earth. August 2012.
-3 Days of Darkness Warning December 2.
-3 Days of Darkness Miracle December 13.
-Aliens show up. Start of the fake Nibiru eclipse, 3 Days of Darkness December 21. Programmed Christians are very agitated, “aliens are demons”.
-“Christians” use nukes to blow up capital cities on December 22. Protestant Christians have been programmed to think that aliens are demons (Catholics are programmed to think that aliens are able to be baptized into the faith by the Pope). This is why David Icke, Alex Jones and Steve Qualye exist. They provide the “proof” to “normal” people that religious/ conservative people are so outraged by their “Satanic/ alien overlords” that they would be willing to perpetrate this massive nuclear attack! They’d say, “Look at what Icke said, the royal family were Satanic aliens and so these religious nutters went ballistic and blew up London. Let’s get rid of them. They’re a superstitious lot anyway – they thought aliens were demons and there’s their own god who is an alien himself rapturing some of them away. What a bunch of fools. ”
-the fake Blue Beam messiah explains that his message of peace has been misunderstood by his followers. “Shame on you violent Christians and Muslims! Shame on you Atheists! You just don’t get it at all, do you? I’m leaving you all to your own devices until you can live in peace under a one world government. This will be a time of purification. You can live in peace or die, it will be up to you.” Something to this effect.
-Syria, Iran, and China attacked for vengeance and to bring them into the N.W.O. The UNA/ North American Union is now presumably 1 part of the 10 world kingdoms that have emerged from global martial law – the Club of Rome 10 Kingdoms. oneheartbooks.com...
-war emerges between the US Constitutionalists and the UNA
-Famine
-Disease
-5-19-13 UFO’s return, offering vaccines and the microchip mark of the beast. They also broker a peace deal between the US constitutionalists and the UNA.
-the fake raptured people have returned and go out to proselytize the new religion

One last thing,

In the Operation Blackjack story, it’s mentioned that “the capitals and other cities of five great countries have been reduced to radioactive rubble”. But only 4 countries were specifically mentioned- Mexico, Canada, UK (not part of the UNA obviously), and the US. So, that leaves one country left. Is this the Vatican, false flagging itself so as to have an excuse to set up shop in Jerusalem?

Further predictive programming.
If you want to better envision this particular span of time from 12-21-12 through 5-19-13, I HIGHLY recommend watching “Things to Come” by HG Wells. If you are not familiar with how Wells is one of the chief architects of the N.W.O., I suggest you read his works. Anyway, the movie is FREE to watch due to copyright expiration. As a movie, it is not very engaging, but as a description of how they envision the transition to the world government, it will highly engage you. www.archive.org... While you watch it, look for the Christmas time bombing that turns the world into chaos (12-21-12), a “walking disease”, and especially pay attention to the highly advanced jet ships that come to restore order to the ruined world – “wings over the world” (this will be on 5-19-13). Substitute UFO’s for these “super jets” and you’ll get the picture. The leader of the Wings over the World would be the Bible’s Antichrist.

For more about the returning fake raptured people, check out the 4400 TV show. This is a reference to the 144,000 sealed with the mark of God in Revelations Chapter 7 who are protected from the tribulations. en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for reading.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
WHEW!
line 2 heavey stuff bud....S fer you

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Epic FAIL. You forgot the Gog-Magog war that does not include China but Israel verse Iran and its Arab-African allies with the help of Turkey and Russia. Gog-Magog could kick off any day. During Armageddon all nations come against Israel.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

whoa good read but i still think f@#k all will happen on the21.12 12 or the 22nd in oz but i shall wait and see

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I stand to be proven wrong, but I don't think I'll be cancelling the family plans for that Christmas, even though the auguries are predicting it must be spent with the Monster, oops, Mother-in-Law!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

my ats thread

actually i think it only makes sense operation black jack would be for the 12 21 12 date, i made a thread about it a while back but it got no attention for some reason... conspiracy?

basically in that thread i just discuss that if there ever was an already recognizable date that seemed numerologically self evident of somehow being connected to black jack ( the key being that the card game black jack revolves around the number 21 ) then perhaps we should start looking at the most popular date for the end of the mayan calendar 12 - 21 - 12 ( yes i know there are other proposed dates due to the complex nature of matching the mayan calendar with our gregorian calendar )

also i touch on all the other failed black jack dates, pehaps just a method of getting conspiracy theorists to hold no attention to the real operation black jack? anyways if you want you can check out my thread if you want to discuss just that much

as for this thread, seems there is alot more here but i honestly don't have any clue whatsoever about 'operation black jack' as i have not heard about it anywhere other than here at this conspiracy website, so perhaps it is all just hoax, i don't know but those were my thoughts and the thread i made on them a while back
edit on 11/20/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

I checked out your thread, Indigo. Looks like you beat me to it!

Once the thought occured to me, it seemed a no-brainer that that would indeed be the date. Sad that no one seemed to agree with you. Strange. And yeah, maybe there is a little conspiracy angle to it - on the one hand you have elites promoting the heck out of this "programming" and then on the other, they obfuscate it so that people don't figure it out.

top topics

join