It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If WE Exist, Than THEY Have To Aswell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It is interesting to contemplate the types of evidences that the galaxy would show if it was full of bustling space faring types.

I wonder if the changes going on our little planet are rapid enough for us to be noticed? Or perhaps we just look like an interesting and distant blue orb?

I imagine alien governments to be much like our own, however. Imagine mapping say fifty planets and finding a few single celled beings and some places for your people to live. You inhabit these planets but would soon find your spirit for exploration diminishing. Little persons on each planet voting that it's best to solve their problems with their new planets before exploring the rest of the galaxy because they haven't found anything yet.

I imagine in this vast galaxy it would take a truly unique race to be bothered evening starting to explore it.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar
[I do support your theory and sadly this is not the forum where it is appreciated(the ufo/alien life section);life or the'spark of life'wants to be everywhere and I do think its all over the place in this universe.We are all part of the same system which we yet don't understand(though we think we do!).We all need a Edgar Mitchell epiphany and see the bigger picture which of course is only possible when we loose the egocentric attitude we have at the moment.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It goes further by pure logic than this. Drakes formula is only a tiny conservative estimate, in this Infinite Universe, because in reality you can't see much, each planet and moon is in its own orbit, and thus infinite space-time channels and they all have infinite density channels, so we don't see what is around us, and maybe reading up on Sleeper's posts, Lou Baldin and going to his site, ufolou.com might help.

But if we play along with the conservative estimate in the Drakes formula, you still have a lot of life that developed itself. The idea of evolution occurring, important words because thats not how all life is now. Because if you take that formula alone and consider that there are physicists who say there are stars billions of years older than earth and multiply this by infinity for the universe, you would have races billions of years over our technology, and they wold be the Higher Ups in the Cosmos. Logic alone would tell you, every planet/moon would be a project and all lives clones, and that they would have solved hyperspace and even, opening portals and traveling instantaneously through space and time, for both are illusions. Time is a program in our head based on orbit and define space in infinity, the infinity in a pea is equal to the infinity of the universe. Basically all spacial is is a program in our minds, akin to gravity, that places the image we perceive on a screen there.

Quantum entanglement is interesting to think deeply upon.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join