It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost harrassing boy in Jamaica

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
ok, check this out

www.worldstarhiphop.com...#

i really hate it when they cant keep the camera still, but it looks like both feet flailed up at once in the second encounter. its pretty unexplainable....

or fake

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kojack

It really just looks like he is acting that way. It doesn't look like any real force is pushing him

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kojack

In my opinion(and personal experience) it really looks like he is being pulled/pushed by something invisible...I've had paranormal experiences similar to those this poor boy is going through. Whatever this ghost "friend" is, one thing is for sure its not very friendly. It doesn't look fake and one will only understand what this is, and what it really feels like, once you go through something similar. It is quite frightening and thats what these entities feed on....fear...and in most cases it is quite hard to get rid of them...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I have watched and rewatched that video.

Not sure what is actually going on since, but it's interesting. I would like to see more camera footage.
edit on 20-11-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
You would think a television news crew could have obtained better footage. I wanted them to recreate him being dragged out of the church.

The child could have engineered both these movements. The fact that he breaks out in a big smile of what could be self-satisfied accomplishment after each incident, doesn't help.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

He's moving himself with his legs, looks to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It's a pretty convincing video.

The only thing I couldn't help noticing is that both times he was pulled he went and stood / sat in a very specific position.
Once in front of a wall and once in front of a slightly open door which seemed to lead into a completely darkened room or cupboard.

I wonder if he ever gets pulled when he isn't standing in front of something that someone could easily hide behind

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

....and that lightweight plastic chair could have been brought backwards with the muscles in his back and neck.

new topics

top topics

join