It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence for Informed Trading on the Attacks of September 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I've stolen this thread exactly from the breaking alternative news section and the thread can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com... and was posted by ATS user R_Clark

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com

The extent of the 9/11-related informed trading was unprecedented. An ABC News Consultant, Jonathan Winer, said, “it’s absolutely unprecedented to see cases of insider trading covering the entire world from Japan to the US to North America to Europe.”[10]

Michael Ruppert has since written about DBAB, noting that the company had previously been a financier of The Carlyle Group and also of Brown Brothers Harriman, both of which are companies closely related to the Bush family. Ruppert also noted that Alex. Brown, the company purchased by Deutsche Bank to become DBAB, was managed by A.

(visit the link for the full news article)

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com (visit the link for the full news article)

To the Mods, if this is not allowed please delete but its acceptable for threads to be duplicated if its breaking, I take no credit for any of the work and i've posted it because I asked it to be shared and 24 hours later its not been and we live in a very fast media world.

Hope it's okay with everyone, I don't care for flags and that, just wanted to share and Michael Ruppert is a bit of a hero for his work outing the CIA over 'certain activities' so he is a strong source for me

More on Ruppert on youtube www.youtube.com... for more details,

Again, if i've done this wrong please delete and I take no credit for this OP.

Edit to add info can be found also at 911blogger.com... so this thread should definitely remain and its another nail in the OS story.
edit on 19-11-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

Interesting. Who benefitted from those trades? The Taliban and alqaeda I assume?
edit on Fri Nov 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

What ?????!!!!! The original thread was posted yesterday , and you start a thread TODAY , supposedly to direct everyone to the original thread ?????

Ever heard of just BUMPING the original thread ?

Credit or no credit , this is ridiculous . I myself will be reporting this to the staff .

I mean Geez , c'mon !

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
As this is pretty much a copy/paste of a current existing thread, it will be closed.

Please post your comments about the informed trading here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join