It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just had a predictive dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Thought I would tell you about a dream I had this morning.

2 strange things happened.

First I woke up and was chatting to my wife and she asked me what I had been dreaming about. I said I couldn't remember and that was that. She doesn't normally ask about that so I don't know where it came from.

Next thing was the phone rang and it was a guy from a job agency asking me if I was interested in a job working on Autoclaves. Now my last proper job I was an Autoclave engineer, hence myonline cv indicates my experience in this area, though that was about 6 months ago. I chatted to the fellow for a while about the job and then went back to bed to tell the wife who was on the phone.

It suddenly occurred to me that I had been dreaming before waking up and now I remembered that the dream had been about me working on an autoclave.

Is this something that happens with other people, you dream about something and then it happens ?

On a side not I watched the movie Inception the other day .... it's about dreams and I found it quite thought provoking. Anyone else seen it ?
edit on 18-11-2010 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
This is a very interesting subject. There are people which are studying this subject, listen to this:

www.redicecreations.com...

Bets Regards

join