It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran accused of assaulting French diplomats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Relations between Iran and the West have plunged again, with France accusing Iranian security forces of physically assaulting its diplomats in Tehran. France alleges Iranian security agents struck at least two French diplomats and arrested guests of the French ambassador after they arrived at his residence on Sunday for a concert. The French Foreign Ministry has summoned Iran's ambassador in Paris to condemn what it calls "unacceptable violence".

Courtesy of ABC

Whoever threw the first punch must have been really stupid. I'm not too knowledgeable on French-Iranian relations, though. I couldn't find recent news with both of them. Just more pressure on Iran.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnarly

Well Well. This can hardly be surprising considering Iran is a terrorist supporting/funding nation whose human rights violations against it's own people are disgusting to say the least. One can only imagine what they would do to people from other nations in their own country. The article states it has also happened at the Australian, British, Austrian and Dutch embassies as well!. Well pretty easy to see who is fault here!. Stay tuned I would not be surprised if hey capture one of these embassies. After all they have done it in the past!

join