It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A amusing thought about TSA and Nancy Pelosi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am sure many folks here have been following the TSA issues and problems, I have because for some reason I am interested to see just how far they will go. I read somewhere today ( can not find exactly where again) where they are saying there will be no exceptions you have to be groped or scanned before you can fly.
Now for some reason I had a picture of Nancy Pelosi taking her weekly flight home now that she has to fly with us normal folks and not Queens air.
Will she opt for the grope ( assuming someone will touch her) or the Nuke and everyone see what she is hiding? Or will she get a pass because she worked hard to be what she is? Now given she will now have to find another way to pay for her flights if she is going travel every weekend? How many times will she be scanned or groped? I hope someone has a camera there when she goes tru it the first time, then we can see how much they change the rules to accommodate her?
Any how just wondered if anyone else had any thoughts about this and what they could see happening.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonsbreaths

I feel sorry for the poor TSA guy that has to look at Pelosi when she goes through the bidy scanner.

I can see it now: "Is this thing working right, all I see is bones?"

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Pelosi has her own 737. To cut back on greenhouse emissions and so can tax the rich more efficiently.

join