It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counterfeit DNA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Not sure where to post this so feel free to move it if it is in the wrong place. DNA is everything now days but now that is about to end. I just found out that it can be faked. You can now frame some one for a crime with fake DNA evidence made in a lab. This could set crime fighting back 30 or 40 years. Why would some one even try to do such a thing in the first place. This gives a whole new meaning to Identity theft.

Counterfeit DNA

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
hahahahahahahaha you can do the same thing if you planted a hair of someone else on the body you "killed" lol im not a killer but evidence planting has been done before to lead cops astray. And lol you really think cops catch people don't you? Time to grow up the most cops do is give out tickets and fines to pay for their overpriced paychecks.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

I know that. It is just that is all you hear. It is DNA this and DNA that. Now that fake DNA can be made it gives both sides just one more thing they can use against each other we us getting catch in the middle. I just wonder why they even tried to invent fake DNA in the first place for. That was a lot of waste work that could have been put to a lot better use if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It's not about DNA...

It's about what you say...

Don't talk to the cops about anything.

Of course,all you experts already know this..........

new topics

top topics

join