It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey ATS help me out with Glenn Beck...Email mission..Hear me out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I know some of you will say this is a waste of time, but hear me out, if you don't like the idea then don't get involved.
Sum it up- Glenn Beck has been blaming George Sorros for the NWO. He has been talking about it the last week on his show, using the terms world government and new world order. Unfortunately as we all know, Sorros is not the leader but is most def involved. Here is what I want to do. I know there are videos of Kissinger, Rockefeller etc, people that are in very high places, discussing and writing about this. Bilderberg guests lists would also be a great thing to include. ATS members, find the videos, include a link, quotes anything that can be PROVEN to be their own words and post it to this thread. In a few days we will all decide on which videos, etc. to email to Glenn Beck. With this overwhelming amount of evidence pointing to TPTB he will either prove himself as a true awakened individual or he will be, what I expect, a puppet like he accusses sorros followers of being. Well those who want to get involved, start posting videos, if you post videos be sure to include the link. quotes that can be proven, anything, then we can all email glenn beck at [email protected] with all of the same videos, quotes, etc. Lets see what happens, try to get as many people involved as possible. Well lets get started.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
- Glenn Beck has been blaming George Sorros for the NWO.

Not really. He's not blaming him for the whole NWO. He exposed the corner that Sorros has been controlling. The puppet master of a large chunk of it. He has also exposed a good chunk of the NWO movement from decades and decades ago. He's shown the progression of it. The useful idiots here that are falling for it (presidents to the MSM to the average useful idiot on the street that buys into it all). What he has said about Soros is all true. If you want to tell him about the Rockefellers and the rest, great. But his information on Soros is accurate.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Im not saying that it is inaccurate information. What Im sayings is that he is not telling the whole story or pointing out the obvious. He lacks A LOT of names. This is where the emailing idea comes to play. Also he did point out Sorros as the PUPPET MASTER, which he is def not at the top. And by the way, GO PENS!

edit on 14-11-2010 by logicalthinking because: yeah

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I heard Glen Beck does talk about the N.W.O and all that kind stuff. but G.Beck is just a talking piece for the biggest propaganda machine out their, Fox "news" . To me it's just a way for the global elite to brag and stroke their egos. i think they love when the news talks about them and their policies. also think they like to brag about their wrong doings. why do you think thats all you hear about on the "news" some times.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This thread as well as others gives me a moment for pause .....There are other threads asking for all the info,links,and anything that can help to put together some sort of a collection of evidence ...Hey the evidence is out there for you as well as Beck,so do some work ....Its not a big deal ....Even I can find stuff that surprises me with a little bit of effort . do you have a love on for this guy or are you really trying to give him some power to brighten his light? Hey if Beck wants to get to the truth ,he has the resources ....peace

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Well need I even respond to the love for this guy, not really, my intent was to flood him with info that can not be denied. By denying airing this information that is provided through this thread would provide the proof that he indeed is just another puppet. That was my intentions. I also asked for the help from ATS because there are some things out there that all people are not aware of, video footage, factual quotes, etc. Also I have done hours upon hours of research, so I do have my picks already, but like a I said there is always new info out there that not everyone knows about.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hey logical: Prophetic from Orwell: www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join