It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghandi's Prediction - and his solution. Non-Violent Revolution.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Ghandi has been a personal inspiration to me for a long time. I've just been reading this article and the words seem incredibly relevant to what is happening to us today.

www.san.beck.org...

From the article. Ghandi's prediction:

"He even wrote an open letter to Hitler himself, asking him not to go to war. In April 1939 Gandhi prophesied that before the war ended, the democracies would have adopted the tactics of the Fascists and Nazis, including conscription and methods of force to compel and exact obedience."

"The next year Gandhi wrote, "Supposing that the women and the children of Europe became fired with the love of humanity, they would take the men by storm and reduce militarism to nothingness in an incredibly short time."

Also from the article, a quote by Einstein:

"Einstein also predicted, "The problem of bringing peace to the world on a supranational basis will be solved only by employing Gandhi's method on a large scale."

I'm thinking it's time for us to turn to the Greats of the past, and take up the responsibility to do now what wasn't done then.

edit on 14-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The rise of the Divine Feminine. Ghandi was one of those forerunners who planted the seeds for the events that are transpiring now. Watch carefully but don't expect it to happen overnight. It will happen nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
The rise of the Divine Feminine. Ghandi was one of those forerunners who planted the seeds for the events that are transpiring now. Watch carefully but don't expect it to happen overnight. It will happen nonetheless.

Indeed, the divine feminine is much needed in our world. Everything goes in cycles, and I think that the cycle of the return of the divine feminine to the world has begun, as you say.

No, it won't happen overnight, but it will happen. As night follows day, cycles follow their course. In the meantime, I'll be doing everything I can to help it along.

Your name is very apt!

edit on 14-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Humanity will learn love and love is the only weapon against the dark-ones!
By fearing them you are allowing them into your realm and aura (call it what ever you wish to call it)
They have tricked humanity with terror and all sorts!
Evil will not come to you unless you allow it!
Now if you stop fearing it and stop feeling so negative about everything they will and can not touch you!
i have had to meany years with all this and i heave learn t not to fear anything.
And once you stop fearing you can start feeling love!
remember it takes less than 1 second to collapse the dark-ones control over this earth!
love is not about sex nor feeling a attraction to a person(s).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prince of gold....

Forgive my grammar
edit on 14-11-2010 by Prince1of2gold because: Grammer corrections

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Doing my best to hatch even now.

I think about the reasons though for these cycles. What were the problems the feminine/yin cycle bore last time around? How can we improve on those this time so that we don't, in effect, have to reinvent the wheel? Perhaps this is the best time to really practice faith (not religion) so that we can weather the upcoming events. We all need to simply look at every situation through a lens of love. It sounds simple, and it is, but at first it's difficult to overcome our lifelong conditioning. Most of us have little idea what pure love really is, and no one can tell us. It must be experienced, as all other things too, in order to really know them.

Perhaps this time we will allow life to happen instead of preventing the bumps and jostles that make us strong, both physically and mentally. Perhaps we will listen to our hearts when we want answers. Let's all work on creating a soft landing by generating as much love as we can for our world.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ghandi ranks second on my list of personal Hero's between the teachings of Jesus and the words of MLK. They all taught the same message of loving our fellow man and the tremendous power of peaceful actions. So sad their words are wasted on most in this world and despised by many of our leaders. Only peaceful revolt leads to real change. Only caring about others leads to a good society and a good life.

We have always had the power over the evil among us if people would just wake up. No power or government could stand up to it, not now, not ever. We possess the most powerful weapon in the Universe and most can't be bothered to care.

Bad people will always take over anything that is good and turn it into a weapon for evil knowing we are to stupid to know we could stop them at any time we wish.

new topics

top topics

join