It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decide to get off the fence and join the fray!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Greetings everyone!

I have been lurking on this site for a few months now and have found this place to be quite fascinating. I decided I couldn't hold back any longer like a moth to a flame.

My primary interests are politics,space,science,philosophy and economics along with more arcane things like the ALTA project.

Background: I saw ominous signs on the horizon just about the time 911 happened. I came to the realization that there would be a housing and credit collapse along with a massive drain on the economy from prolonged wars in the U.S. and decided to get the 'heck out of Dodge' while the getting was still good. I move to another country in 2003 (and still live there now). I tried to tell anyone in my circle who would listen that they should be getting a Plan B together and get out as well. But, *sigh* my warning fell on deaf ears.

What brought me here? The insane belief that things aren't always really what they appear to be and a incessant desire to question everything that doesn't smell right.

Anyhoo,I look forward to some interesting discussions and meeting all of you.

FJD

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS , pleased to meet you, I only signed up a few weeks ago, was lurking for years and I felt it was about time. Look forward to future discussions.
Take care
Regards

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Welcome!

You find me mostly in the paranormal, prophecy forums.

join