It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacred Geometry 101E: Metatron's Cube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Sacred geometry involves sacred universal patterns used in the design of everything in our reality, most often seen in sacred architecture and sacred art. The basic belief is that geometry and mathematical ratios, harmonics and proportion are also found in music, light, cosmology. This value system is seen as widespread even in prehistory, a cultural universal of the human condition.

It is considered foundational to building sacred structures such as temples, mosques, megaliths, monuments and churches; sacred spaces such as altars, temenoi and tabernacles; meeting places such as sacred groves, village greens and holy wells and the creation of religious art, iconography and using "divine" proportions. Alternatively, sacred geometry based arts may be ephemeral, such as visualization, sand painting and medicine wheels.

Sacred geometry may be understood as a worldview of pattern recognition, a complex system of religious symbols and structures involving space, time and form. According to this view the basic patterns of existence are perceived as sacred. By connecting with these, a believer contemplates the Great Mysteries, and the Great Design. By studying the nature of these patterns, forms and relationships and their connections, insight may be gained into the mysteries - the laws and lore of the Universe.

I like this video from 10 min.

Enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Congratulations on bringing this subject up, all by itself. Because I'm a noobie,( or maybe because of lack of interest?) to interject this aspect into different threads, it has gone unnoticed.

Sacred geometry is the basis for all things in their correct order, leading to transcendence! Yeah!

I will be watching this discussion, hope to learn more....

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi geometry fans.

If you liked the video, you could also be interested in the
geometry hidden in nature, planets, our sun, the earth, etc. . .:

The divine cosmos. (no religion here)
David Wilcock.

divinecosmos.com...

Among examples, it will show you "why" the big tornadoes
are situated where they are, on Jupiter and the other one?,
and "why" the solar spots are situated where they are. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

These are all 100% Accurate Drawings of The Souls Base “Partition Map” used in the Processing System of The Soul, where all Creation/s come from/though..
This Drawing was referred to as “The Mother of God”, and can be found (often Incomplete) in ancient mosaic floors in Temples, Mosques, Government Buildings, Public Buildings and Palaces etc. in most Countries in one form or another.
Often Components are displayed separately (Involving the Processing System of the Soul).
One example is "Metatron's Cube".

This next Drawing shows “The Man Child” in the core of the New Soul, which is rotated 45° to “Outer Partition Map”, referred to “The Mother of God”.

And this Drawing is an Enlargement of “The Man Child”. This is where Metatron's Cube comes from.
There are other structures as well as "Metatron's Cube", which also come from this base “Partition Map”.

And in this Last Drawing, "The City Partition Map". which is the same in every Soul.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
We are in the Science and Technology forum. Thi thread is about neither science nor technology. It doesn't belong here.

Try the Philosophy forum, you'll find a more sympathetic audience there.
edit on 15/11/10 by Astyanax because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
We are in the Science and Technology forum. Thi thread is about neither science nor technology. It doesn't belong here.

Try the Philosophy forum, you'll find a more sympathetic audience there.
edit on 15/11/10 by Astyanax because: (no reason given)

True sacred geometry (as opposed to what is often falsely claimed to be it) is about science. It has nothing to do with philosophy. If anyone wants the proof of this, visit:
smphillips.8m.com...
and you will discover how (to give but a few examples):
1. the human skeleton is patterned after the inner form of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life (Otz Chiim);
2. sacred geometries of the world's religions encode the 64 codons and 64 anticodons of mRNA and tRNA;
3. sacred geometries encode the root structure of E8xE8, the gauge symmetry group of 10-dimensional heterotic superstrings;
4. sacred geometries encode the structure of heterotic superstrings;
5. sacred geometries geometrically represent the pattern of all intervals between the notes of the seven diatonic musical scales, used in church music for centuries as the authentic and plagal modes.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

(to give but a few examples):

1. the human skeleton is patterned after the inner form of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life (Otz Chiim);

2. sacred geometries of the world's religions encode the 64 codons and 64 anticodons of mRNA and tRNA;

3. sacred geometries encode the root structure of E8xE8, the gauge symmetry group of 10-dimensional heterotic superstrings;

4. sacred geometries encode the structure of heterotic superstrings;

5. sacred geometries geometrically represent the pattern of all intervals between the notes of the seven diatonic musical scales, used in church music for centuries as the authentic and plagal modes.

Thank you for proving my point.

You will get a much better response in the Philosophy forum.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Hi Astyanax.

Never mind. . .

I just did see the text in the line under your name, left ot the messages. . . B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'am very curious if people also have seen the video from Nassim Haramein and what is your opinion about him do you think he is genuine? When i watch this 8 hour video for me personally it was on some points a eye opener.

Put the links below for who have 8 hours of time to watch this,it is long i know

Part 1
video.google.com...#

Part 2

video.google.com...=-1895475242307393956

top topics

join