It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asia Pacific Leaders Pledge To Move to Free Trade Area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

This appears to be breaking on the BBC. World leaders are talking about a massive free trade area for APEC (Asian-Pacific Economic Community). This will include USA, Japan, and China.

Would seem to be a bit of a conflict for the USA to be involved in TWO free trade areas (NAFTA and APEC) unless NAFTA will simply be rolled into APEC?

This is a major move towards the NWO idea of a single world government people. EU was the first step, and this is the second in setting up the five major trading blocks they have talked about as the major step towards creating a single World Government.

A "free trade" area would be a huge mistake, especially if it's modelled towards NAFTA. Even worse if it's modelled towards the EU and more than a third of the world's population end up using a single currency. The fake tirades being talked about right now around the so called speculation on currency wars might just be a diversion towards having TPTB come up with the "best solution" which of course would be the proposal of the AMERO as the currency for the new free trade area, similar to the Euro for the Eurozone.

With about 2/3 of the world's population using only two currencies, the NWO would be well on their way to a single world currency, and by extension, a single world government.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Of course, as usual, the REALLY important stuff gets completely ignored by the users of ATS.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I really doubt we're going to see a single currency anytime soon. As the article said, the US looks at China's cheap currency as a problem. The Chinese are saying they won't rush anything and will continue growing at the pace they're already at.

How would the Amero work anyway? I thought the Amero was for NAFTA countries or countries in the Americas. I think you may be getting too far ahead of yourself right now. The article doesn't even talk about any other NAFTA countries, only 3 countries: China, US & Japan.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If the North American manufacturing industries could produce mass quantities of goods at an extremely low price, we could flood the Asian markets with products that would undermine their own products.

I know this is fantasy. The people in North America demand higher wages for less work and therefore this will never become a reality.

I see this as a way for the Asian governments to finish off the damage that's been done to American manufacturing abilities with NAFTA and other similar treaties.

Fair trade would cut the throats of Asian business. Free trade would collapse North American businesses with the Asian markets being the victors.

new topics

top topics

join