It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul: Thought Crime USA (Never before seen interview)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Paul also warns that political profiling is also in full swing, with Americans being profiled not for the color of their skin, but for the “color of their thoughts,” with those who believe in the Constitution being smeared as dangerous extremists. Paul makes reference to the infamous MIAC report out of Missouri that implied Ron Paul and Bob Barr supporters were potential terrorists.

Crisis creation will provide the perfect opportunity for the Obama administration to ram through its political agenda, warns Paul, highlighting how Hitler hijacked crisis-hit Germany in the 1930’s to offer up his own policies as the only solution, while blaming his political enemies for the chaos. “If the money is destroyed in our country could we get a time where a strong leader comes forward and says we just need security, I’ll make you safe, but just give me your liberty,” asks Paul, referring to polls that couched political criticism of Obama as hate speech.

Fantastic interview and I can’t believe it has been lost until recently. Rand Paul did a fantastic job during this interview, simply amazing. It is time to restore liberty, these people are targeting their enemies (people like us on ATS are terrorists to them) and they will have a place for people like us. We will be the enemy of the Republic according to the government, the same people who wish nothing more than to protect and defend this nation and its foundations are apparently the terrorists wanting to destroy it and kill people.

No way, this must end, the revolution of the peasants must begin. Rise up against our dictators who wish to pillage our nation and enslave us all. We say no and we mean no, Americans will never fully hand-over their liberty without a large amount of Americans taking a strong fight.
edit on 11/12/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I liked interview. Thanks for posting it. The thought crime thing gave me chills.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

Yes it reminded me of the '1984' by George Orwell. I guess it is probably true that we are living in the beginning of the Orwellian society.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this OP. S&F from me. Rand shows that the apple does not fall far from the tree doesn't he. He speaks in such a clearly logical tone he comes across very well in an interview I think.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

That part of the movie freaked me out. The thought police. Great movie.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Isn't it funny how people still think that the Paul's are just controlled opposition, do you really think that TPTB really want them saying stuff like this? Certainly not, it's like Alex Jones being called a shill or disinfo agent, I'd say his interview with David Gergin is plenty of proof that these people are on our side. If Rand Paul hadn't won, Kentuckians would probably stil be marching and gathering today. As Mark Twain said, “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.” Great to see that Patriots aren't very scarce these days, actually, far less scarce than they were during the time of the Revolution, which the overwhelming majority didn't want.

On a different note, we all need to have our thought crimes shouted from the rooftops, I personally decided to take all the information I know and turn it into a 100 page synopsis of what's really going on, with plenty of links, many to here and I'm having my friend design a simple ad-free website for me, it's extremely cheap, only like 60 dollars for a year and some paying extra to show your site is secure. So if you want to have your thought crime heard, make a youtube video, or get one of those free websites like 50 megs and make your own site, do something, anything, make stickers or flyers, we are all just as important as someone like Rand Paul or Alex Jones, it's just that they got started earlier, so start now. Posting on this site is great, but most of the people already know about this information, find some newbies and change their life.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm not so sure that I'd call that an "interview." It seemed a lot more like a political infomercial if you ask me. I never heard anyone ask a single question, just Rand Paul making making policy statements accompanied by video inserts from time to time.

I still can't believe that he got elected. Even though he may have a few good ideas like his dad, they are both way to extreme on most issues. Let's just see what he actually accomplishes while in office.

Anyway, it's easy to sound good when no one is asking you any tough questions like; What would you cut in order to balance that budget you're talking about? or Why do you want to make us work till we're 70 to save Social Security or create deductibles for Medicare recipients while you refuse to increase taxes on companies like Exxon Mobile or General Electric or any of the other 25% of american corporations who paid -0- dollars in income tax in 2009?

Anyone can sit there and state that "I'm for all the good things and against all the bad things." It's the details that count, not the rhetoric.

top topics

join