It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Chinese Finds Something 'Mysterious' On The Moon! (*Perfectly Translated*)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I know this topic has been posted already but all of you at ATS has failed to perfectly translate the text from the Chinese news website. I used a strong translation software known as Babylon 8 (Full Edition [Not Trial]) and i have perfectly translated it. My translator doesn't completely translate it, if it doesn't make sense then it has grammer check to fix it.

Chang'e 2, the chinese Lunar Probe has sent back images of the moon. Supposebly they found something important.

Chinese Site Source

TRANSLATION::

Celebration, held will be a very high standard, and Premier Wen Jiabao to attend the opening photo. Such a high specification, such a grand celebration, unusual, certainly a story ...
-

CPC Central Committee, Central Military Commission of the Chang'e II Engineering Task message sent success and celebration, held will be a very high standard, and Premier Wen Jiabao to attend the opening photo. Such a high specification, such a grand celebration, unusual, absolutely story.

Grapevine, broke out the roadside community news. Chang'e lunar exploration says they and NASA discovered the mysterious object and the same time. That which found in the moon is something incredible involving Western Birds, has produced huge internal differences, the leaders of the state came to see, and was very shocked TMD, finally I know I'm afraid of what people think, which has a heavyweight which other People want it to be open, but the opposition is powerful! www.chnqiang.com CHN power network.

In the translation it says, 'Western Birds', in capital meaning it's a sort of company. I looked it up and there is a Western Birds research place in The University of New Mexico, Albuquerque.

Western Birds

Want more evidence that my translation of 'Western Birds is accurate'? You know how sometimes when you brake up a sentence and translate it by words you get a different meaning of it? That's what I did AND suprisingly I got 'Western Birds' In the translation! See below..

This is the sentence from the Chinese news website "That found in the moon thing incredible birds",

说在月亮上发现了不可思议的东西鸟,

If you take out all the chinese symbols except the last two and translate them..

西鸟,

You get WESTERN BIRDS!

(Copy and paste the whole sentence on Google Translate and then Delete till the last 2 symbols, and tell me what you get).

So, what you guys think?

edit on 12-11-2010 by juice656 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2010 by juice656 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think XenonTX's translation is better in the original thread... especially regarding the bird. He speaks the langauge so didn't use software to translate it

Originally posted by XenonTX
中共中央、国务院、中央军委对嫦娥二号工程任务取得圆满成功发贺电,并且举行规格非常高的庆功会,温家宝总 理亲自出席并揭幕照片。这么高的规格,这么隆重的庆功会,非同一般,绝对有故事。

小道消息,爆料了爆料了,路边社消息,嫦娥探月工程发现神秘物体 与NASA发现的一样。说在月亮上发现了不可思议的东西鸟,内部产生了巨大的分歧,国家有关的领导也来看过了,� �是TMD的震惊,终于知道米国人害怕的是什么鸟,里面有个重量级别的人物想公开,但是反对的力量很大!

My translation.

China Communist Central, National Assembly and Chinese Army Committee (pardon on the names) sent congratulation telegraphs over the success of the Chang'e Lunar Mission, and organized a grand celebration function. Wen Jiabao personally attended this function to reveal the photo. (or it may mean to open up the function). Such a grand and high profiled function are not normal and definitely have something behind this event.

A rumor has it that the Chang'e Lunar Exploration found a mysterious object similiar to what NASA have found. Said to be some unbelievable object. The internal committee had a big disparity over this and those important national leaders have all came and viewed it. It is freaking/#ing astonishing, finally know what the # the americans are afraid of. There are important figures who wants to reveal this finding but the forces that oppose this is huge as well.

( kindly note, bird in chinese/ mandarian relates to cock/dick. Which is similar to saying, " what the # that they are afraid of " rather than , "what bird that they are afraid of." )

米国人 - translation would turn this out to be "rice country people" or something. But i summarize it the poster might be typing without editing as it should be 美 "mei" instead of 米 "mi" for americans.

TMD - a short form for a chinese vulgar , a " honorable" way of asking for ur mom.

After all this is a sidestory on the news, you can't expect the language to be in proper chinese or without vulgar to be able to run through a translator.
edit on 12-11-2010 by XenonTX because: addtional explanation.

edit on 12-11-2010 by XenonTX because: correction on first sentence.

edit on 12-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
I think that there might be speculation that there is a fair chance china may found a craft up there.I would say a craft or a structure are 2 good possibilities.If it comes out that there is a craft on the moon,who will take possession of it.There would be a serious interest in retrieval by quite a few countries,companies and roque investors,technology developers...This is a case where the first retrieval unit to the moon capable of bringing the craft back to earth would be in a position to benefit greatly.I would be curious to see this scenario pan out.United nations may make a case for the craft.I believe it is quite possible that an operation funded from the private sector could attempt to scoop up the ship.Most big countries of the world already have ships or have had them at one point.They will have to show interest as this will supposedly be our first retrieval.Some smaller countries may try to seize the opportunity.The moon is not owned,in my opinion the first salvage crew with the capability to handle the load and transport it home should be the rightful owner.Lets see what the king thinks

Yes but America has a flag!

Look, we can Rorschach this to death - it won\'t make much difference unless something profound happens which sadly, it never does. People have been spouting off about how everything will be revealed and disclosure is coming... well no, no it\'s not. Sorry. I hope it does, but the reality is, it\'s not. This kind of info can destabilize a lot of beliefs and we would not want that.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
delete plz

edit on 12-11-2010 by korats because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Western Birds...

Are you sure it's a company name and not a reference to a western bird species?

Is there a giant statue of a bird or something on the lunar surface?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The term "Bird" is often used in American aeronautical circles to refer to an aircraft of almost any type, from a bi-plane to a spacecraft.

Is just possiblethat the "Western Bird" refered to might be nothing more than a Western (ie. American) Spacecraft? Perhaps they found one of the descent stages from an Apollo-era Lunar Excursion Module (LEM)?

It seems vastly premature to jump to the conclusion that what was found, If something was found, is anything "out of the ordinary".

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unnoan

This kind of info can destabilize a lot of beliefs and we would not want that.

When you say 'We" are you referring to yourself? Because I disagree.

I personally think a lot of people need to realize they're beliefs might not be exactly what they've always been told by TPTB..

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
It seems vastly premature to jump to the conclusion that what was found, If something was found, is anything "out of the ordinary".

I agree but they wouldn't likely be causing such a stir over an discarded American lunar module.
edit on 12-11-2010 by ls1cameric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by juice656

One thread is enough.

You are welcome, of course, to contribute whatever you think is important to the ongoing thread.

top topics

join