It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
ok i was in my new house and my computers is in the basement. So i was online and i started to feel cold but it was winter so it didnt bother me. And then i felt a pain on my back so i went upstairs to the bathroom and i checked my back and it look like i had a sunburn so i went downstairs to take my computer offline and i saw a shadow and i went in with my hammer thats in my dads tool box. and i bust in and there was nothing.
So am i crazy or what was it (i was 11 years old.)

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
im cant lie about this.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well being as you just moved in to a new house i would have said the first thing to do would be check the history,

Do you still live there?
Or Did anything else like this happen in your time spent at that house?

Hard to say what it may have been Demon, spirit ect..

But the sunburn effect on your neck is intresting how long was the mark there?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The real clincher is if it were indeed a sunburn or rather an electronically generated burn (like a radiation burn) of some kind. If that were the case, then you probably had an alien visitor that caused the burn and then decided to leave.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Do demons/devils even exist? I was just pondering this question last evening. Do you believe they actually exist? If so, what is your reference/proof? I think this will be my next big quest - to determine if there is any credible proof of demonic existance.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
the mark was there about 3 days and only a few things have happened you know like dishes falling out on there own while noones there my mom woke up and she had a big bruise on her cheek while my dad was in cali.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Discarnate demonic forces (who work in groups for the advantage of collective power) generally don't manifest burns. However, they have been known to cause scratches and other things.

That is why I think it was a physical intruder and not a Group Entity that caused the burn on your back.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i dont really belive that there are "demons."

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by badkitty
Do demons/devils even exist? I was just pondering this question last evening. Do you believe they actually exist? If so, what is your reference/proof? I think this will be my next big quest - to determine if there is any credible proof of demonic existance.

Contrary to the Freudian paradigm, all dreams are channeled from Spirit.

Ever experience a nightmare?

There's your personal evidence.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
im a new member and all i know was i felt really horrible.(i live in montana
.)

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Paul_Richard: You seem to know a lot about "discarnate demonic forces". Can you share some insight? As I stated in my previous post, I'm not sure I believe that they exist at all. Make me a believer.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i wonder what time george noory comes on i could mabye ask him.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerseydev
i dont really belive that there are "demons."

I don't believe in the traditional definition of them either.

But I do know from personal experience in counseling many people that have had this problem, including myself, that they do indeed exist.

Think about it. Whether they are good or bad, pious or evil, everyone winds up in the Spirit after they die.

Well...

"Birds of a feather flock together."

All the evil, sadistic types cross over too. They seek power for its own sake, form Group Entities in the Lower Realms, and continue on their path of evil; these are what constitute the discarnate demonic forces.

Fortunately, evil contains within it the seeds of its own destruction.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
umm you guys can still post but im getting scared ill be on later

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
JD,

Sorry that I frightened you away. I was just trying to help you understand.

badkitty,

I hope that I sufficiently answered your question.

Take note of your dreams.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by badkitty

tell me bad kitty do you believe in heaven and in angels? If the answer to that question is yes then you can look at it from this point of view. Everything that we experience is balanced. Where there are angels, there are demons, where there is heaven there must be hell. If they did not exist then we would not have unformity. People wouldn't be good or bad because there would be no comaprisons to make.
Does that make sense to you? If not let me know and I'll try to explain as much as I can; even if you'd like to know more feel free to contact me.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
My concept of Demons doesn't require a religious slant...though I am christian. I believe that what we call demons are spirits twisted by hate or anger over something. Once they stew long enough the entity becomes malevolent. Jealousy is a major component to this also I believe a knowledge on the entities part that it is indeed past on to some extent and that they aren't truely attached to this dimension. Can you imagine the frustration and rage that could occur to be able to view the world of the living and not really be a part of it? That would screw up any mindset.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
one of my friends has a quigi board and had some people bless it and had some experience

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i would like another opinion

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
jerseydev

please add more content to your posts,

Asala

top topics

join