It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
We have been told that using more "Cash" would help bring us out of the doldrums of this economy slow down.

Please enjoy the following tutorial:

www.youtube.com...

Are we ready to put "Cash" back into our vocabulary? Or not?

~holly

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
thats genius. canadians are hilarious, period. not long ago i heard some guy on fox/cnn/msnbc say that in order for the economy to improve, we all need to get out there and BORROW as much money as possible, and at that point i gained a new understanding of how sick our poor system really is. debt/slavery is what fuels our economy? how sad.

S/F

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Good video lol. Why spend money you don't have? It just doesn't make sense to me. I prefer cash.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Star for the laugh
I really don't know what else to put so that it's not just a one liner so I think I'll just continue to type until I use this period.

Anyway yeah how funny and true the video is which I don't know if it should be considered more sad, shocking, or funny. I think I'd go with all three though.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thanks cash! Way to go cash! Hahahaha

That video was hilarious. It is sad though that our economy does run on debt and that a lot of the people in our country can not get it through their heads. People just love to buy things, they do not care whose money they are using, if it is theirs or not. We definitely will not get out of this low by buying, buying, buying, etc. Though I expect the American people to do just that, so we will not get out of this hole.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Glad this was enjoyed by y'all. It was a "lighter" look at a problem that faces all of us, use cash or plastic and yet, it still allows us to see that a possible Idiocracy (the name of a comedy movie that seems to be mirroring the dumbing down of society) is at work.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
Glad this was enjoyed by y'all. It was a "lighter" look at a problem that faces all of us, use cash or plastic and yet, it still allows us to see that a possible Idiocracy (the name of a comedy movie that seems to be mirroring the dumbing down of society) is at work.

Idiocracy was a great comedy. I have always wondered if our society was on the path to the society that is in the movie. To a point I think it is, though not to the extremes that are shown in the movie. Hopefully people will wake and smarten up, and our fate will not be what it is heading towards.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.

Idiocracy was a great comedy. I have always wondered if our society was on the path to the society that is in the movie. To a point I think it is, though not to the extremes that are shown in the movie. Hopefully people will wake and smarten up, and our fate will not be what it is heading towards.

We can only hope we are not on the road of attending college at Cosco or using Gator Ade
to grow our plants and toilet water is only for peeing in.

I have actually seen people in stores that do not know how to use cash. They have handed the cashier a wad of money and said "Take what you need." then stuffed the "wad" of cash back into their pants. I have to hope they were too wasted or it was a brain fart or something and it wasn't how they always deal with cash.

Any more comments?

top topics

join