It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your life's purpose: "Is not about what you must to, is what you must be able to witness of others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have been meditating on my 3rd eye for a month. I have been waking up at 6am to 630am every morning, from a dream. This is what I dream last night. Very strange and finding myself in a prison. LOL There were 3 of us inside this prison. Maybe we 3 are related but don't know. A woman that I think I know who. An European man with a beard. And myself. We were all wearing the same orange jumpsuit. This woman was like a passive participant here watching what was going on. This man was acting like a free spirit type, hippie, and he was urinating. I? I was my old self, self composed, very disciplined. I was annoyed with what he was doing. This man called me "my brother" all the times.

So, he came over me and hugged me and calling me "my brother" and asked why I picked up a piece of paper before we were in prison. Now, I felt that of me picking up this piece of paper I was the one causing us to be in the prison. I said I didn't know why because I told him I was psychic and at times I can behave beyond logics.....because my life purpose demands it. That my actions at times weren't too clear to everyone. They fulfill some higher purposes. He then fired back and said that I was willing to engage and to act in order to satisfy and fulfill some ulterior spiritual purposes. Even getting ourselves in the prison.

I then corrected him in saying that you don't always must act to fulfill one's purpose in life. At times, your purpose is to witness and observe others. As if I was telling him my purpose in the prison is to observe him. In this way, I gave him purpose. Somehow, after this, he was happy and overjoyed. He was telling everyone how spiritual I was and I should be in the "Carnival." He hugged me afterward and went on his way doing what he was doing. At this point, my heart felt for him. I have compassion for him because of what I saw. Somehow, I didn't feel like I belong in this prison. And I was sadden to see him this way.

Apparently, in this penal system, the prisoners have jobs. Someone is making them work. I then realized how badly they perform in their jobs. I also realized that I couldn't blame them because these people were preoccupied with the purpose of their own existence.

Maybe I had a OOE. Maybe my mind was in prison.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
I then corrected him in saying that you don't always must act to fulfill one's purpose in life. At times, your purpose is to witness and observe others. As if I was telling him my purpose in the prison is to observe him. In this way, I gave him purpose. Somehow, after this, he was happy and overjoyed. He was telling everyone how spiritual I was and I should be in the "Carnival." He hugged me afterward and went on his way doing what he was doing. At this point, my heart felt for him. I have compassion for him because of what I saw. Somehow, I didn't feel like I belong in this prison. And I was sadden to see him this way.

Now there's a real truth. I can't comment on "dream interpretation" or anything, but i often have the feeling that i'm not supposed to "do" anything. Doing is for others, observing and supporting is what i must do.

Unsurprisingly, doing nothing is harder than it seems. People are SO intent on "doing", they don't stop and SEE.

peace to you

join