It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Dont think they built FEMA Camps???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Why wouldn't people believe in FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) camps? There's one down the road from my house >_>

FAIL.

FEMA and FEMA camps aren't some super secret thing. They're camps built in order to house civilians in case of a local catastrophe. Tornado destroys entire neighborhood? The government can house the people in the FEMA camp temporarily. FEMA employees also help clean up and rebuild destroyed communities.

Now, do I think FEMA camps could be used for more sinister means? Sure. But to act like people "don't believe they built FEMA camps" is like pretending we're trying to prove the CIA is a spy agency. It's a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Interesting but I'm not too sure about Jesse Ventura anymore. I made a thread on a different site that I just posted on ATS www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't trust anything that incorporates the Rothschilds

Hes becoming too popular/mainstream on TV with his theories for my liking. I subscribe to the idea TV is the best place to get disinfo.

~sly~

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire

Why wouldn't people believe in FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) camps? There's one down the road from my house >_>

FAIL.

FEMA and FEMA camps aren't some super secret thing. They're camps built in order to house civilians in case of a local catastrophe. Tornado destroys entire neighborhood? The government can house the people in the FEMA camp temporarily. FEMA employees also help clean up and rebuild destroyed communities.

Now, do I think FEMA camps could be used for more sinister means? Sure. But to act like people "don't believe they built FEMA camps" is like pretending we're trying to prove the CIA is a spy agency. It's a waste of time.

Oh I believe they are there and they are real. However I am skeptical about them being "discovered" on TV. from Jesse Ventura.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura is badass. He used to be a sheeple- he even admitted that- but then dove deep into what all of us on ATS have known for years. Now he is raising hell for TPTB bringing all of this to light to MAINSTREAM television. He is a pioneer and needs to be respected for that.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

beg your pardon ma'm but the FEMA camps referred to in the OP are not what was used during Katrina. Totally different issue.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Not having seen a FEMA camp, I would like to know the level of security that they are putting around them.

If the camps are for the benefit of people in a natural disaster, etc, then you would think that the level of perimeter security would only need to be sufficient to stop your common/not so common thieves getting in there and ripping out copper wiring and air conditioners etc.
That is: 'Keeping people OUT'.

If they are for a more serious purpose, then the security would be based on 'Keeping people IN'.

Dont forget, during WWII, japanese-americans (and others?) were 'interned' in these camps for fear of ....

If they are looking at starting more conflicts, they could be for ***don devils advocate hat***:
a. War with China - chinese-americans.
b. War with Iran - american-iranian-muslims.
c. Curing the US of Zionist influences - 'art students' etc that can walk up to US Senators family homes. US-Israellis in government military.
d. all of the above.

yeah - waiting on the flames for 'c', but hey. there is something not right about the amount of influence in US foreign policy. no other country has newly elected senators getting flown off to a foreign country for a 'pep' talk.
edit on 11-11-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: bbcode

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I dont question whether they are there... my question is why keep it a secret?
Why not tell everyone raher than being so secretive? Is it a threat to national security??...I dont think so.
Regards

HMHA

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I've been wondering about the true purpose of those camps for years. They are obviously built to keep people imprisoned.. But, I think it would be fairly logical to have those incase we ever have some sort of mass illegal immigration. I mean if 100,000 Mexicans rush the border and Texas doesn't kill them all we would need somewhere to put them. Our prisons are all full so that wouldn't exactly be an option. Seems like empty "camps" or prisons would be a good idea.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

yeah - waiting on the flames for 'c', but hey. there is something not right about the amount of influence in US foreign policy. no other country has newly elected senators getting flown off to a foreign country for a 'pep' talk.

Ya think?? I'm in Australia and we just had an election and guess what?
There's a delegation of new members thats been invited to Israel.
It's headed by our Foreign Affairs Minister Kevin Rudd [ex PM] and from what I've heard is financed by Israel...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I'm not thrilled about Gov't camps just like the next guy. However, what are we going to do as a country when Mexico slips into civil war? If you think what's going on down there now is bad, wait until the Gov't collapses and chaotic Hell breaks loose.
What are we going to do when tens of millions of refugees flood the border? Where are we going to put them? From what I've seen in this thread, FEMA, or as it's actually been worded, ICE, is taking proactive measures to prepare for this very thing.
Which is worse...millions of refugees spreadout in Immigrations/customs camps or ten thousand vato's walking up your street looking for food?
As is usual with Alex Jones, he's taking real information and covering it with BS, then scaring the Hell out of people.
And as far as Jesse Ventura, the man used to dress like a drag queen, oil up and then roll around with other dudes dressed in underwear.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I wish you had never told me that.

But then, our ministers have been going down hill lately.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I have seen some video's of the so called FEMA camps , why they are there, i think if there is a disaster like hurricane katrina that they can put people there who are affected by the natural disaster, if i was able to do some more research about this subject i would ,there is also a video on you tube about the FEMA camps and some sort of plastic boxes(coffins).

This is vid dont know what to think of it.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-11-2010 by Quasi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Shortly after Katrina one of the members here at ATS attempted to take supplies to one of the camps in Oklahoma. It's an interesting read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
To be honest, Alex Jones is something else. I don't too much like hearing him because he doesn't tell the whole truth, I don't care about his yelling, but he over exaggerates almost.. well.. everything. I understand what he is doing by doing that, he knows what the end result could be so he puts salt on what he says to make it sound detrimental, and so the people will act. I guarantee that more than half his viewers don't research what he says. I rather get my own information. And also, Alex Jones got his Fema Camp information from Earthlasthope from Youtube. Earthlasthope (*ELH from this point on) exposed Fema Camps almost a year before Alex Jones. Alex jones got hold of ELH's videos and called them all fake, and that ELH was a psyop. Alex Jones loves to take credit for stuff, i.e. William Cooper on 9/11. ELH is no longer on Youtube because of some rape charges, who knows if it was true though? Doesn't matter.

Fema Camps are real, but for what purposes? Well they got some coffins and stuff burrowed in an excavated ditch. Why? Those coffins are definitely big enough for at least 3 human adults. But who knows. I live in GA, FEMA's main HQ is here. 3 years ago the site was open to the public, but not anymore.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Mizzijr because: Literary mistake.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patrioitinsheepclothing
So I got up this morning, early... the dog decided it was time to pee, no new snow...my back is thankful for that!
I get a cup of coffee and sit down to my computer and this is the first thing I read.

www.infowars.com...

I keep hearing more and more about the one here in Alaska, it might not be so hard to find and get some pictures of. Ive heard it was first build for the National Insain Alyum they were trying to get passed through Congress, when that fell through, FEMA swept in and took over??
Anyone else have info on this they could share??
Im sure alot will be explained this Friday.

I have trouble understanding how the presence of camps means they are to used AGAINST citizens. The stated purpose is quarantine of people either because of sickness or, as they say, massive influx from other countries. Either of these uses should be seen by us as being beneficial to us all as they provide humane control of what otherwise might be a bad situation. I suppose it is the fears that we harbor that are responsible for the conspiracies regarding these camps. Yes. They could be used against us but first there would have to be massive warring amongst ourselves as in civil war II. short of that I doubt we have anything to worry about.

Still, it's certainly fun to say, "what if.....".

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
It is completely unnatural and against the way things are done. When have you ever had the government doing something proactively to solve a real problem?

Normally you have to beg, petition and protest just to get their attention. Normally the government responce is too little, too late. Soooooooooo ...

When they start building containment facilities all over the country for something that only, maybe, just possibly might be a problem someday, but not now, and not sure when ....

Then you better damn well be worried, because they wouldn't have spent all that money if they didn't already have something in mind. There is a reason, and they haven't told you.

I would worry about that, if I were you. As far as I know, we don't have any of these here in Canada. I think there is a reason for that too.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
What a great thread and S&F.
So now we have progressed from denying they exist to simply argueing about their purpose...
Well any advance from anyone mentioning FEMA camps is a loony must be progress.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow
Nazi concentration camps were portrayed as happy camps too. They were also considered a conspiracy theory by most people until the late 40s.

Since this comment was posted at 11:11 on 11/11, I'm going to take it as a sign that the intended purpose of these camps is indeed nefarious, and really, I'm only half-joking.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
not to diminish the op or say that fema camps don't exhist, but it's really hard to get behind the quack that is alex jones.......... he would never over sensationalize a topic would he...ummm charlie sheen anybody???

lol

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
What are those black containers for?

They look like ponds for fish or something

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join