It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Explosion Witnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
More testimony that bombs exploded in the lobby area before either building was struck by an aircraft.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
More testimony that bombs exploded in the lobby area before either building was struck by an aircraft.

Yet more testimony about the explosions in the towers. This is from William Rodriguez' testimony to NIST on Feb 2004:

"I remember listening to the fluorescent lights, the emergency lights that were in the building, cracking up in line; pop, pop, pop, pop, pop all the way to the bottom because of the swiveling. And one of the things, I mean, the sound of fear of the people on the floors was a constant reminder of what the fire department was trying to do that day, and the problems that we were experiencing. Not all the sprinkler systems worked. Not all the warble alarms on every floor worked.

The fire, the ball of fire, for example, I was in the basement when the first plane hit the building. And at that moment, I thought it was an electrical generator that blew up at that moment. A person comes running into the office saying explosion, explosion, explosion. When I look at this guy; has all his skin pulled off of his body. Hanging from the top of his fingertips like it was a glove. And I said, what happened? He said the elevators. What happened was the ball of fire went down with such a force down the elevator shaft on the 58th – freight elevator, the biggest freight elevator that we have in the North Tower, it went out with such a force that it broke the cables. It went down, I think seven flights. The person survived because he was pulled from the B3 level. But this person, being in front of the doors waiting for the elevator, practically got his skin vaporized."

...so either the explosions you're artificially attempting to embellish here to appear as bombs were actually from the fireballs from the impact, or William Rodriguez is one of those 10,000 secret gov't disinformation agents I keep hearing about. Which is it?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Sorry Dave, not really sure your point, are you saying the plane impacts then led to explosions in the basement because the fireball traveled down the buildings? I don't like to call people liars, I think William Rodriguez may have mis-recognized what he first saw, and I've seen the footage of the, is it the lobby, with the glass blown from the inside out and firefighters working out their plan of action.

The eyewitness accounts really do tell a different story to the OS, I don't like the suggestion that 1000's of people are involved in a conspiracy but maybe not speaking out and concealing the truth is almost as bad?

www.911review.org...

Hey OP, it's photos like this that make me really question, can you post a couple of other pictures of the buildings in the state of collapse, very informative and now time is healing the emotional aspect more people are wondering just what happened. Isn't is nice to question everything and be willing to abandon false beliefs?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yyyyyyyyyy

Sorry Dave, not really sure your point, are you saying the plane impacts then led to explosions in the basement because the fireball traveled down the buildings? I don't like to call people liars, I think William Rodriguez may have mis-recognized what he first saw, and I've seen the footage of the, is it the lobby, with the glass blown from the inside out and firefighters working out their plan of action.

Yes, I've seen it too. You're referring to the Naudet brother's footage of when they first showed up in the lobby of the North tower. What you're neglecting to mention is that the people at the lobby were mentioning on camera that sheets of flame were coming out of the elevators, the same sheets of flame that Rodriguez was mentioning. Rodriguez was mentioning sounds of generators exploding and the building shaking so it's obvious something happened other than, "nothing".

The eyewitness accounts really do tell a different story to the OS, I don't like the suggestion that 1000's of people are involved in a conspiracy but maybe not speaking out and concealing the truth is almost as bad?

Are you genuinely suggesting there was all this blatant evidence of a bomb going off in the lobby and all the people in the lobby, the security, and even the firefighters wouldn't talk about it? This necessarily means (pick one)

...everyone in the lobby was thoroughly as stupid as a bag of hammers and wouldn't notice all this blatant evidence of a bomb all around them

...everyone in the lobby are all secret gov't agents covering up the evidence of a bomb in the building

...there wasn't any bomb damage at all. The damage was caused by the impact of the plane in some way and you're insisting it was bomb damage entirely becuase you want it to have been from a bomb

Isn't is nice to question everything and be willing to abandon false beliefs?

I definitely agree. This "a bomb went off in the middle of a hundred people and noone noticed" is just plain too preposterous to take seriously.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The first video of the guy telling of explsions,then the plane is pretty damning to the OS.

He looked shell shocked and a little out of it.
I dont think lying about what he saw was a priority.
I believe he is telling the events as they occured around him.

He is just another one of many people who have reported similar events that day.

But file this away,cause the believers of the OS,will NEVER change their minds.
That divide is to great,hell the people behind it could hold up signs saying "look,we did it" and the would still cast it aside.

Good find OP.

edit on 11-11-2010 by Black_Fox because: sPeLliNg

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

This is my way of saying I don't know www.youtube.com..., maybe an investigation is in order don't you agree, a really good independent one looking at all the evidence would really shut me up. Also www.youtube.com... for an older example if you're at all interested.

The point of the video is many people clearly miss the obvious even when its right in front of them, I would say about 40 % of watchers when properly primed would miss the thing (spolier) but that is my made up figure, so go figure I guess there are better estimates out there.

9/11, much more than meets the eye I feel.
edit on 11-11-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
The first video of the guy telling of explsions,then the plane is pretty damning to the OS.

He looked shell shocked and a little out of it.
I dont think lying about what he saw was a priority.
I believe he is telling the events as they occured around him.

He is just another one of many people who have reported similar events that day.

But file this away,cause the believers of the OS,will NEVER change their minds.
That divide is to great,hell the people behind it could hold up signs saying "look,we did it" and the would still cast it aside.

Good find OP.

edit on 11-11-2010 by Black_Fox because: sPeLliNg

Sure is damning, you're right.

Particularly for NIST, who witheld this information, while claiming that they had no evidence of any kind of explosives used on 9/11.
edit on 11-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Exactly!

The interviews and information taken from firefigthers, victims and first responders that morning is the most
reliable of all. It's nice to see more video testimony coming forward!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

Yea the fireball went down the elevator and exploded again when it hit the ground floor. This caused the building to melt and it all fell in heap.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Not to mention, the fireball was sneaky enough to open the elevator door, bust through the elevator cabin,
flow down a 1000 feet of elevator shaft, open another door and then blow out the lobby!

The elevator fireball theory is such a joke. How much force would that fireball really have after expanding
in a 1000 foot high by 12 foot square tube?

Seriously.

That is why I refuse to debate people with these absurb ideas; they will just never understand even after
all the hard evidence put forth.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan

That is why I refuse to debate people with these absurb ideas; they will just never understand even after
all the hard evidence put forth.

Couldn't agree more. I stopped responding to arguements such as this one ages ago. Debating nonsense is futile.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Forgive me if I am mistaken, but don't all the videos of the towers ah going down, show the buildings in effect exploding in a vulcanic-like erupting debris wave, from the top, all the way to the ground, to within a few seconds only, of the time for absolute FREE FALL, through nothing but AIR, for any freely dropped object, from the same height?

We need more evidence they were blown up, why..?

Yes, there are the first hand eyewitness acounts of ground floor explosions, yes, there's the molten metal, the iron microspheres, the nanothermite, etc.

But isn't the actual PHYSICAL proof, right there in front of our very eyes?!

The buildings didn't and COULD NOT have "pancaked" down in a "gravity driven collapse" that's not what happened and couldn't have according to the three laws of motion.

Children in grade school can figure this out (or by grade 10 physics class), and they will.

The buildings did not "collapse" that's not what actaully happened, as seen in the videos. Or are we still blinded by a false sense of patriotism and the magnitude of the evil and the big lie?

...while the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center remain forever conspicuously absent, the New York City Skyline, in perpetuity...

They cannot erase all the videos, can they? No.

Therefore history will get this thing straight in the end and in the final analysis, regardless of what it states in the Zelikow authored 9/11 Commission Report, or in Bush's "memoirs"..

Are they really "the victors", just because this hasn't come out en mass fully yet? Just because it's too evil to comprehend? Not neccessarily. Science and history will get the last word on this so-called "world changing" historical event. Can't NOT at the end of the day.

Oh but of course they WERE hit by planes, so that MUST be the cause, regardless of all evidence to the contrary and the immutable laws of physics...
edit on 12-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join