It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Business Network Signs Lou Dobbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Fox Business Network Signs Lou Dobbs

www.foxnews.com

Lou Dobbs is joining the Fox Business Network

The network said in a press release that the former CNN anchor signed a multi-year deal with FBN. Dobbs will develop and host a new daily program premiering in the first quarter of 2011.

“FOX Business has always been about putting the smartest, most interesting people on television and the addition of Lou Dobbs will serve to strengthen the best lineup in business news," said Kevin Magee, Executive Vice President of FOX Business Network.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This was a complete surprise when I learned about this on CNN from seeing it on the bar at the bottom as a small story snippet. A few seconds of searching later, I saw it confirmed on the FOX News website. What I don't understand is motivating Lou Dobbs to return to television, much less FOX of all places.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Lou's pretty conservative. And it's the business network, not FOX News. His show will probably be about finances.

And he's probably bored to death.
I'm not really surprised at this.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I don't trust all the news I see on fox. They seem to be too extreme at times. Almost worrymongers.
I noticed that when this missle thing hit the news, they seemed to be talking to some ATSers. Just the way Sheppard Smith made comments about "people who were conspirecy theorists" would love to hear what he had to say.
I think he's making a big mistake. Will people take him for his word? Or is he speaking for the empire?

Sorry, I can't seem to figure out the spellchek
edit on 10-11-2010 by crappiekat because: spelling

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh I didn't notice it was the business net. Thank you. But still!

I'm in kind of a goofy mood tonite, so sorry if I offended anyone. I just got another job. I guess I'm just giddy.
edit on 10-11-2010 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Congrats!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Now they are showing Newt G. What he says "in my opionion is interesting to a degree. But I think he is one of the messager senders. (Some truth, some message)

new topics

top topics

join