It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone think they should be somewhere else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Recently, I made a thread that failed abysmally. However, I am in a position (physically) that wants me to separate from my physical body.

I'm tired of being sick and I'm tired of the hum drum of the world.

There is something in me that says that there is in fact an after life. Please excuse me religionists, but I'm not interested in your point of view. Please don't reply with religion. Spiritualism I will accept.

My time is done in my viewpoint. Not much too offer here to the rest of the world. Yet, I do feel a great pull to something greater than myself. Can not identify the source.

Does anyone else feel this? Is it not ingrained in us to follow or respect something on a much grander scale?

In fact, I did have a big hand in employing others in my life and making other lives a bit fuller. However, I do not have a higher degree or am capable of helping others like a Doctor or Scientist. Just a regular Joe here that I feel my deeds were a roll of the dice and was rolled for this existence.

So, my question is this............can I not let go of this existence or do I have to rely on something greater to relieve me of this not so pleasant here and now? Do I really want to die? No. Flat out. Is my time here controlled and regulated for a higher purpose?

What or who am I....and what do I do in my remaining time to be significant to others. Look at my past posts. There is some truly disturbing information.

Someone please help me (to explain) in becoming someone that can be giving in the way I think the universe wants me to be. Even though I'm not psychologically or physically able to be of difference. I really need an in-depth answer to my question. I want to be a contributor.

Really, I need something in my life to give to others and make my life important. At this point, I just don't have that ability. I want to give. But, my life force is diminishing. How do I wake myself up? How do I give to others when I am so down?

Am I depressed, yes. It is hard not being a contributor to society and giving sound advise to others. Where or how can I make a difference before going to the stars?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Something is wrong here. I can't see or reply to posts. I'm sure I did not anger anyone. Will check later.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If your condition prevents you from doing the practices found in my next post, here are some words of encouragement and consolation:

Arcanum AZF - Encouragement for the Sick, Elderly etc.

Never in any school of mysteries on this earth, or even on other planets of the infinite, has another path been known that is opposite to or distinct from the path of sex.

If you are already an elderly woman, if you can no longer have sexual contact, if you are already an old man, if you are sick, if you comprehend that your physical vehicle is no longer worthy in order to work with the Arcanum AZF, then you must train yourself for Astral travel, that is to say, you must learn to consciously travel in the Astral Body.

So my child, prepare yourself with concentration, meditation and adoration. Be chaste in thought, word and deed. Comprehend your errors, annihilate not only desire, but even the very shadow of desire. Thus my child, prepare yourself with creative comprehension, and postpone your work with the Arcanum AZF for your future reincarnation.

Are you and old man? Are you and old woman? Are you an invalid? Then do not be disappointed, beloved child. Do not fill yourself with affliction, because in your future reincarnation you can work with the Arcanum AZF, and you will convert yourselves into Gods.

edit on 10-11-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
I am in a position (physically) that wants me to separate from my physical body.

I'm tired of being sick and I'm tired of the hum drum of the world.

There is something in me that says that there is in fact an after life. Please excuse me religionists, but I'm not interested in your point of view. Please don't reply with religion. Spiritualism I will accept.

My time is done in my viewpoint. Not much too offer here to the rest of the world. Yet, I do feel a great pull to something greater than myself. Can not identify the source.

Does anyone else feel this? Is it not ingrained in us to follow or respect something on a much grander scale?

Many people are going through this right now; and both the exoteric orthodox religions, and the many superficial and whimsical "new age" schools, have failed to show humanity how to end our suffering.

Nonetheless, the Esoteric 'Mystery Schools' from ancient times, have always had in their possession the practical steps to attain Self-Realization.

It is just that this humanity's karma is so heavy, that said schools were not allowed to teach these steps openly(if you'll notice for example, the Prophets, Masters, Adepts, etc. were often imprisoned, assassinated, crucified, etc. by the angry mobs).

Here are, if you're interested, some suggestions to get you started on the path that leads to the cessation of suffering:

Pranayama

Pranayama is a system of breath-control that takes the physical sexual fluids and converts them into a more subtle and refined energy, and sends that energy to other parts of the body. This is said to achieve the purpose of putting atrophied glands into activity and the vitalization of the chakras. The sexual energy is the most subtle, yet most potent force in the human body.

Meditation

Meditation is the core practice of any serious Spiritual system. Through it, our consciousness can receive a jolt of high-voltage energy from the depths of our own Being, in order for one's consciousness to awaken and to become more lucid; if it is practiced correctly.

Tibetan Rites of Rejuvenation (Yantra Yoga)

Yantra Yoga is a system of prayer, meditation, healing, and physical-exercise that is for keeping the physical body healthy and energetic enough to practice meditation. It is similar to Hatha Yoga(which is so popular nowadays), but much more profound. It has traditionally been mostly utilized, for the Higher Tantras and the Dzogchen teachings which are the pinnacle of Buddhism.

Viparita-karani Mudra, in particular, is powerful because it floods the brain with high amounts of lymph and blood that the brain is not used to receiving. Swami Sivananda explains that this Asana sharpens all the senses and that it increases one's intellectual capacity. It also helps to transmute the sexual matter into energy.

To get momentum going from a state of inertia is not easy, and is for the most part gradual. But once the momentum gets rolling, you'll be amazed that you were once as you were, and that you are now as you are now, now that the momentum is moving forward with more speed and strength.

There is also a book called The Gnostic Magic of the Runes which gives practices for increasing Will-Power.

On life after death, here is an excellent book that explains the process of the transition from this life to the next, in detail. There are a couple of great books on the Tibetan Bardo teachings and the Khemetian Pert Em Heru, however they are very complex and heavily veiled. The following book by Samael Aun Weor is direct and to the point, and would help one to decipher the teachings found in the Bardo Thodol and Pert Em Heru:

Beyond Death

The above book is four books in one, and three of them are found translated for free online:

The Mysteries of Life and Death

The Book of the Dead

A Talk on the Mysteries of Life and Death

Also:

Tarot and Kabbalah

Do you want to be healed? Then, heal others. Are some of your relatives in jail? Then, exert yourself for the freedom of others. Are you hungry? Then, share your bread with those who are in a worse position than you, etc.

Many people who suffer only remember their bitterness and wish to find a remedy. But, they do not remember the suffering of others; neither do they remotely think of remedying the needs of their neighbors. Their existence in this egotistical state is worthless; so, the only thing that they achieve is the aggravation of their suffering.

If those people would think of others, serve their neighbors, feed the hungry, give a drink to the thirsty, dress the naked, teach those who are ignorant, etc.; then it would be clear, they would be putting good deeds on the plate of the Cosmic Scale. The scale will then incline towards their favor. Thus, they would alter their destiny, and good luck would come in their favor. In other words, all of their necessities would be remedied. But people are very selfish; this is the reason for their suffering. No one remembers God nor their fellowman except when they are in desperation. This is something that the whole world has proven for themselves; thus, this is the state of our humanity.

I still struggle a lot with this. As was explained in the thread linked above, if we just get out there and do something, our perceptions will be shaken; and as they say: "Perception is everything". However, if you have the opportunity to do it, a meditation retreat at home could be what you need the most right now, in order to become centered and more in close contact with your Being.

We have to be consistent with any practice, otherwise we easily revert back to old habits.

And if you feel that your current state could be partly due to emotional or spiritual trauma, the following ritual may help you as well:

Magic of the Roses

May you find what you seek.

edit on 10-11-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Do you have family? Children, grandchildren?
I have felt this way all my life... not that I dont belong here on this planet in this time and place- but that I belong somewhere different, and doing something different.
Maybe its human condition..who knows?
Yet, as well and dandy as posts are- and as great meditation can be, so on and so forth- I am 30 years old and prescribe to another way to heal my pains inside.
I write.
No laptop, no word or file- I get out a pen and a fresh notebook and write- because the only thing I can do for myself and for those I want to help is to share my personal experiences. It's almost as if after Ive written something down- anything really, I feel this heavy weight lifted off my shoulders.
I feel that if I do never get to the path I feel fated for, well at least my struggles and triumphs can be viewed and shared- maybe my child will read them one day and make her own discoveries.
Its therapeutic in my life-
Hope it helps!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
you have already rejected any real answer by turning away all religion. why so ill to it. Sounds like youre ready to join witch craft or something

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The feeling is the awakening of the human race happening all over the world. Dont fight it or question it ,let it flow.

Realize that you have already taken the first step ,and noone needed to tell you how ,you already knew ! By freeing yourself from the petty attachments of this existence ,your slowly coming around to the first scary feeling, Freedom !
You have never felt this before ,and your misreading it with fear. You must let go of EVERYTHING that causes you anger,sadness,distress or anxiety.

You have all the answers you will ever need inside you! You now need to do some deep intro-spective thinking to continue further towards the truth. The more you free your mind of all the static in your life, the faster and easier of a journey this will be. The 7 Chakra's will start you on the right path. Learn to think blackness and rather than attempting to stop thinking completely ,let all thoughts just pass by you as you fall deeper into your own subconcious !

This is harder to do then most make it seem. You must not become discouraged. Teach yourself to listen to not just your mind ,but more importantly your heart. Yes ,your heart has a voice too !Dont rationalize this ,just do it.

We all know what the mind is and that we use it to "think" ! I use the term loosely so you understand where I am going. But in reality, you shouldnt be thinking at all, Rather, learn to "listen" to your mind ! When you achieve this (takes time) , then your ready to listen to your heart! I think you will be quite suprised and also feel quite a bit different about life once you begin to hear what your trying to tell yourself...

We all do it differently! Some people imagine a peacful place, some think blackness till they see only light. Others create a place in there mind that they can retreat to. An actual place with people there that will answer any question you ask them.Some people were just born with this gift and can simply close there eyes and let go of reality instantly. Find your own way.

If you have spent your life attached to any religion. Then you know faith leads to nothing and cant answer any important questions. Dont hold onto this feeling. Once you start to unravel the mystery inside and around you ,youll know everything you need to!

Everything you sense in the material world you know as reality is roughly 1/10 of a second behind whats actually happening. Like computers ,we all lag.It takes that long to process all the signals coming in from the outside world. So ,you need to do away with this 10 ping in your head and get it down to 0. Then you can truly sense reality. Understand that everything you see is merely light bouncing off what appears in your mind. Creating what you sense as your current reality. We say that light travels at 186,000 m/s. No matter how fast you are going ,light still passes you by at the same speed. This is from our perspective. Now put yourself in lights shoes. If we are gonna consider light ,shouldnt we try to see it from lights perspective?

If your light, nothing is happening,the universe is still. Nothing is faster than light, therfore light cant compare its speed to anything else. So from lights point of view ,it comes into existence and nearly instantly dissapears. Never having travelled anywhere at all. See the light ,and youll see the stillness!
edit on 16-11-2010 by undivided because: SP

edit on 16-11-2010 by undivided because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
try researching Astral projection.

www.crystalinks.com...

new topics

top topics

join