It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dexter (TV Series) Prediction/Prophecy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

lay off them grouchy, no need to get out the torch and pitchfork just yet. I have been seeing more posts like this from you recently. everyone has an equal right to post.

It's just an online internet forum, dont take it too seriously
edit on 10-11-2010 by MR BOB because: cat'n spel

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
Ok so I've been watching the new season of dexter and today I had a little trance and came up with this:

You know that chick Dexters been helping so far this season (Julia Styles), I predict her and Dexter will start to become romanticaly involved and then he will start to teach her Harry's code and bring her on as a protege. Then half way through next season when she's got all pro they'll be able to do bigger more involved 'team' vigilante missions. Which will make for great viewing.

Just a little 3 in the morning prediction. Wait and SEE!

That's an easy "prediction" to make. They are starting a major new story arc, which is kind of obvious to regular viewers, as when Deb got romantically involved with the character Keith Caradine played.

What I didn't see coming was Julie Benz's character as Dex's wife being offed. I will miss her boobies.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Why do you watch Dexter? Do you hate your life and wish to fill it with boring and inane television?

Why not watch something awesome like Fringe or Walking Dead instead?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
Why do you watch Dexter? Do you hate your life and wish to fill it with boring and inane television?

Why not watch something awesome like Fringe or Walking Dead instead?

Uh, because Dexter requires an active brain cell or two?

Second line.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
Ok so I've been watching the new season of dexter and today I had a little trance and came up with this:

You know that chick Dexters been helping so far this season (Julia Styles), I predict her and Dexter will start to become romanticaly involved and then he will start to teach her Harry's code and bring her on as a protege. Then half way through next season when she's got all pro they'll be able to do bigger more involved 'team' vigilante missions. Which will make for great viewing.

Just a little 3 in the morning prediction. Wait and SEE!

I'm with you. While I liked his wife's cleavage (Julie Benz) the character really got on my nerves. The Julia Styles character really fits in with Dex so he can be much more himself. Definitely romantic possibilities.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join