It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missile Soars Across the California skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
From source:
www.cbsnews.com...

Magnificent images were captured by the KCBS news helicopter in L.A. around sunset Monday evening. The location of the missile was about 35 miles out to sea, west of L.A. and north of Catalina Island.

Normally I would post this in the news section but there is an aberration in the nature of this missile. The point of interest lies in the fact that NOONE knows who fired the missile or what fired the missile. The only way the military learned about this missile was from a news helicopter that happened to be filming the area at the time.

The navy already came clean and admitted that they did NOT fire the missile. The missile was fired 35 miles out in the sea, west of LA. Being that this took place at sea I would venture to say that it would be the navy or the air force. Scratch the Navy because they have no information about the launch and were caught unawares of missiles invading american airspace.

I find it odd that the Navy spokesperson was caught off guard about the issue, even if they are the navy and not part of any kind of military intelligence they should have a basic idea of what goes on in the world. Even if they are just on boats its really no excuse to ignore national security and not pay attention to missiles flying around in american airspace. The air force also admitted they had no knowledge of the event, and that the event was only brought to their attention thanks to the daring footage caught by a rogue camera man onboard a KCBS news helicopter. Now the Air Force has alot of the more intelligent people in the armed forces working for them which strikes me as very odd that they would not be looking into this matter until this helicopter pilot put it right in their face for the whole world to see that once again America has been caught off guard. It happened before with 9-11 and now we have missiles flying all over the place with no accountability

Some ambassador came up with the line that maybe we did it as a show of power? I read that in the article that he said that about why the missile was fired. What show of power? We spend 895 billion dollars on defense which is more then the next top 27 nations combined and I think over 20 of those are our allies. Must cost alot to train these soldiers to go walk around in the mountains camping and hunting sheep farmers. The ambassador is making things up but I am sure that even a 9 year old could come up with a better excuse. Basically the ambassador is simply trying to coverup the fact that other countries are firing missiles into the heartland of America to test our defenses. This para military group or foreign nation are most likely the same group that fired the missile at the BP oil rig to damage americas credibility and BP's credibility.
edit on 9-11-2010 by tigpoppa because: I'm AWESOME!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

They are also saying it may have been a possible ICBM launch from a Sub as a show of power?????

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
There is another thread that talks about some unknown Chinese Radar Truck that was spotted in New Mexico. Something smells fishy!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join