It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity Hills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I always thought places like this were cool. Anyone ever been to one?

list of other spots like this: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
My friend went to the mystery spot years ago, she said it was kinda cool but not worth driving any long distance to. She was going through Santa Cruz anyway if that's where it is I don't remember other then it's in CA.

edit on 11/8/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Theres one in Nova scotia where your car runs uphill when put in neutral.....magetic hill or something....

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I went to the mystery spot this year, its on some B.F.E. road in the redwoods. I took a level of my own so i knew it wasn't tampered with, turns out there is something odd about. Not a hoax surprisingly.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I remember going to one when I was little. I guess that's why I find them intriguing now.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Their is one in Georgia called Booger Hill lol. It had something to do with a tree where a man was lynched years ago. For the life of me I can not remember where exactly it is in Cumming. I read an article about it years later. The land was surveyed and their was actually a slope towards the tree instead of an incline. The lay of the land was deceiving to the eyes. It is about a 30 minute trip from here. I should load up the camera and go.

top topics

join