It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

next war prediction (no doom/gloom)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I kno, everyone is tired of stupid predictions being based on secret societies, and dates bc it cant be proved, so lets take a look at what is happening. november 6th, which everyone had started claiming as the day ww3 starts or something similar has actually proved to be the day that obama issued orders to increase pressure on iran because of its wmd's. sounds familiar, right? well now that everyone is talking about how much money he is spending to go to india, not many people are paying attention to where the ships he brought with him are going. wanna take a guess where they were stationed? how about iran? so now that we are trying to get india, china, japan, and god knows who else to put more pressure on iran, its starting to paint a bigger picture.
i believe, (not putting links, as a true researcher doesnt need them) that iran is the next target, and it appears as if we have actually set up an embargo on iran, using the uss abraham lincoln, uss truman, an unknown number of submarines, and our international allies. imho we are backing iran into a corner with all of our buddies, trying to get them to hand over their nukes if any exist, so that only the "best" countries can police the world knowing full well that everyone will listen to their stockpile of massive destruction. now i know what you are thinking, "well there are a lot of countries that have nukes, and we arent taking theirs" of course not, they are on our side. now iran on the other hand, doesnt pledge allegiance to the US, and i dont blame them. a nuke is the only thing that would protect iran from full-scale invasion, and i believe everyone knows this. if we disarm them, they will be disposable once again, and they will probably continue business as normal. now if iran takes the other path, as opposed to appeasement (didnt work in ww2) they may take the aggressive stance, seeing the foreign invaders as trying to strip them of their small sense of security. now i know if the united states were in a similar predicament, with the world against us, we wouldnt accept that, and we would try to shock and awe them into leaving us alone (like the iraqi citizens did when we invaded) now the iraqis didnt have nukes, but the constant ambush attacks made it too convincing that al queda actually existed, so the US image wasnt hurt that badly. this next excursion could prove much more dangerous, which leads me to believe that this situation is the real reason that heads oof state are all meeting around the same timeframe. now on another note, much of this information is from a few dozen news sources to provide a big picture, and now that i have made this big picture other seemingly unrelated events seem to click in as well (such as the irani missile defense systems which caught fire and were destroyed a month or two ago) active research can produce all of the information here, so actually go LOOK before you post about me being a doomcryer. not once did i say that this was a definite, or that it would lead to a colapse of our society. this is merely my attempt to try to show people that THE US (most-likely) WILL SPEAR HEAD AN ATTACK ON IRANI SOIL IN AN ATTEMPT TO DISARM THEM. i told people the same thing 12 years ago before the "war on terrorism" that our next attack would be in the pearsian gulf, most likely iraq, or afghanistan, maybe iran in an attempt to seize oil control. they would say, but after dessert storm there is no way we would invade iraq, it was too bad for our country. then you know what happened next? not saying get ready, im saying if you open your eyes you can find out what everyone is planning, u just have to know how they think, and what is happening across the planet. be careful

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You would be better off taking this out of the predictions thread, providing more factual information such as links, and take your opinion out of it because I'm fully capable of coming up with my own.

join