It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIST vs. Newton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Simple facts and experiments highlight major issues with the OCT:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Here's the real question - whats with all the youtube videos? Doesn't anyone know how to write anymore? This guy is supposedly a PE, I wonder how many projects he submitted youtube videos for instead on a written analysis?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Quote "here's the real question" no it isn't - don't speak for me, your agenda setting fails, reply to the OP and add something - anything to the debate. When did videos become taboo evidence did I miss a meeting?!? Yet on 9/11 I was told on the TV that 19 guys with Osama's help did this - then again by your logic videos don't count and we should disregard the obviously fake OS. Fed up with fake debate and fake debaters and poor logic - don't we all want the truth - well normally but one of the 'paid' guys will disagree using a cut a paste reply format
oh wait...

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Very easily answered.

Johnathan H. Cole is a member of AE911

The papers you request are already written and published by members of AE911

Why would Mr. Cole feel the need to re-write what has already been written?

Consider his experiments "peer review" of the paper, or a visual explanation of the physics you learned
back in highschool.

Physics. Experiments. Papers.

What more do you need to understand the data presented?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
outside job, wake up sheeple.

~

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Proof or it didn't happen
Get real, its a conspiracy site, who you trying to convert?!? You would get further shooting apples off your head - at least this post is on - topic because it references Newton. 2 planes, three buildings and near free fall speeds, anthrax attacks, unlimited wars and a political system in the US that seems totally corrupt and based on backroom deals.

To the OP, who won - NIST or newton, there can be only one? I'm going with physics but there is great pride in being proven wrong. I've been reading about body language and although it would not stand up in court (a bit like waterboarded evidence) the NIST spokesmen in some videos really look uncomfortable when presenting their ideas, almost as if they know they are lying.

top topics

join