It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever see someone in public who could be an alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ok, there have been a few times in my life that I have seen someone in public or a social setting that just didn't seem human, something seemed off about them. The mannerisms, they way they walked, and appearance just didn't convey them as human to me. I remember going to a social gathering several years ago and there was a man there who was very tall and pale looking. He looked like a corpse in a suit, I guess you could of compared him to Lerch from the Addams Family. It was almost like the guy was not from this earth and his disguise was mediocre at best. I still have a good memory of that day because it really freaked me out. Perhaps the man was sick or had some sort of genetic condition, but he struck me as very alien. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.

If you think about it, if ETs are here and they are very advanced, then of course they are walking amoung us. Perhaps some even are living as humans. Some could even be very successful if they chose to live as human due to superior intelligence, though I think it would be much more fun to cruise the galaxy, but perhaps they get bored of that after a while.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Haha. I was thinking about that a few days ago when I ran across a guy that was just totally weird. He seemed out of character. Just the way he carried himself was strange. He was almost like the roach guy in MIB. He did not seem to fit his body. He was a nice guy just totally weird in a sense. You see a bunch of people like that when you think about it. I love watching people in general. i guess I have to use the term "people" loosely now lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Every time I go to the local Walmart, I wonder what planet some of these people came from. Also being in Law Enforcement has afforded me the opportunity to meet a LOT of strange characters, especially on midnights.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If you see someone in the US who seems to be unnaturally pale skinned, doesn't conform to social norms and speaks really strangely then they are probably English, not an alien

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
All the time. Usually when I pass by McDonalds, or just about any other fast food restaurant. Lots of them hang out at Home Depot each morning also looking for undocumented day labor.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I one time spotted an E.T in public. I was in kansas city, missouri, It was the middle of july/start of august ( not sure on the date) But it was so hot outside that even in shorts and a plain white tee i was sweating. I was at the shopping mall that is an outside type of strip mall ( Zona rosa)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Ever see someone in public who could be an alien?

This man Steve Forbes not just in appearance. Perhaps not alien however alien to humanity in some form or another. Inhumane rich greedy pigs like Forbes. Or is is we who are Alienated by THEM

edit on 7-11-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I was hiking with a mate about 10 k's into the bush and we walked past a strange individual. We said hello as we went past and he muttered something we could not quite understand. He was quite tall and lanky and really he seemed to look normal enough apart from a slighty distant look on his face.

The strange part was he was dressed up as if about to go to dinner, shirt tucked, dress shoes, brushed hair and smelling strongly of soap as if he had showered 5 minutes before, not hiked 10 k's in.. He had no hiking gear or backpack, and did not seem to be carrying anything, and you at least need water 10 k out.

Afterward the thought occured that perhaps he was going out there to commit suicide. He just seemed so out of place that I could imagine no ordinary motive for him being there. I completley fogot about that encounter till I saw the title of this thread, im not saying he was an alien, but he was quite strange for a human.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
I remember going to a social gathering several years ago and there was a man there who was very tall and pale looking. He looked like a corpse in a suit, I guess you could of compared him to Lerch from the Addams Family. It was almost like the guy was not from this earth and his disguise was mediocre at best. I still have a good memory of that day because it really freaked me out.

That is odd

Im 6'6
Pale as a sheet "do not go outside enough"
I wear a suit to work
People call me "Lurch" since i was a teen

small world eh?

Im sorry i might have freaked you out. This is the reason i do not go outside much besides work and posting on ATS and things like that. But to my knowledge im not alien or from another planet even though i feel like it some times?

Originally posted by _Highlander_
I was hiking with a mate about 10 k's into the bush and we walked past a strange individual. We said hello as we went past and he muttered something we could not quite understand. He was quite tall and lanky and really he seemed to look normal enough apart from a slighty distant look on his face.

The strange part was he was dressed up as if about to go to dinner, shirt tucked, dress shoes, brushed hair and smelling strongly of soap as if he had showered 5 minutes before, not hiked 10 k's in.. He had no hiking gear or backpack, and did not seem to be carrying anything, and you at least need water 10 k out.

Afterward the thought occured that perhaps he was going out there to commit suicide. He just seemed so out of place that I could imagine no ordinary motive for him being there. I completley fogot about that encounter till I saw the title of this thread, im not saying he was an alien, but he was quite strange for a human.

You seen James Bond ?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ehhh, I'm followed by some sort of crew of extradimensional beings.. it kind of weirds me out, but only because I don't know how to engage in conversation with them. The other night my friends and I saw this ridiculously bright light in the sky, clearly in our atmosphere, it was spinning quite rapidly, you could see from the way it projected its light. After we left the forest nook we were at, a stranger came out of what seemed to be nowhere, and crossed the street diagonally , walking parallel with us essentially. He had headphones in and e was whistling a tune that seemed quite familiar, though I couldn't place it. He seemed somewhat interested in our gathering of 4, glancing over his shoulder at us as he whistled. I thought to try out an experiment, so I projected a thought at him asking if he could hear me, and at that moment, he looked at me and took out one of his earbuds, and then placed it back in his ear.. not knowing how to further the communication, my own telepathy skills being rather paltry, we continued on our respective ways. It was when my friend starting singing the song that the stranger was whistling that I made the startling connection. It was a song that only we would know, by the way, one that my roommate plays quite frequently. Ok, not ONLY we would know that song, but that I had heard it not an hour before was quite weird.. the line that he was whistling was :

My Real Name is Alex - Lyrics and notes
Disseminate Information (na na na) Time to contemplate your liberation (na na na )

Food for thought. This was definitely not the first strange encounter with a strange person. Another time I was walking down the street, late to be at my grandmother's for lunch (lol), and I was walking rather briskly. Ahead of me there was a man dressed in blue sweatpants and a blue jacket, moving on in his years, approximately 50-55, I'd say (Or a really rough 45..heh) at any rate -pardon my paragraphing and sentence structure, I tend to ramble- at about 10 meters away I had this knowing that the wanted my attention, as I neared I saw that he had a week old beard and glasses and from behind those very soft and very knowing eyes. This time it was I that had my earphones in, and as I neared him he mimicked the motion of removing one's earbuds, and so I did this. We both stopped and he asked me what I was listening to, and I had just begun listening to the new Every Time I Die album, and feeling the aura that surrounded us I sheepishly responded with the name of the band I was listening to, adding, "Yeah, a little bit morbid." and offered a chuckle. He nodded and looked at me straight and said, 'Why don't you transcend that?" And, absolutely blown away with what was happening, I thanked him and continued on my way to my grandma's. The next day I was like, WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK HIM MORE QUESTIONS?!?!?! At any rate, those are a couple of times that come to mind.. there are a few more, but I couldn't be arsed to keep typing.

Sh!t's weird, folks. Don't ever let them tell you that it isn't.

edit on 7-11-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: wouldn't you like to know!

edit on 7-11-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Yeah me too, I'm 6'5" blond, blue eyed, and so pale I'm almost blue.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Yeah me too, I'm 6'5" blond, blue eyed, and so pale I'm almost blue.

Oh so you are one of those "Nordic PLEIADIANS/ANDROMEDANS/TALL WHITES" we keep hearing about?

My escape pod crashed here as a young boy from a planet called "Krypton"
Here to save you all guys

join