It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noob...well sort of...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I've been surfing ATS for about 4 months now, reading posts and such, so i finally decided to register. The community seems great and I'm glad to be here! Let's see... I'm in SW Florida (no, no skunk ape sightings) 24 and love just about every subject on the boards. Sci/tech, and ancient mysteries taking the top spots.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Welcome, enjoy your stay!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Greetings Xayden!!

Welcome to ATS - I'm sure you'll find this increasingly interesting - and time-consuming too!!
Prepare to "give up" all your other hobbies and interests - and prepare your tin-foil hat jsu in case!!

Look forward to your posts - if you have any questions, then please feel free to U2U me!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thanks Cobra Genya!

To late...pretty much everyday day for the last couple of months i've been reading posts. my eyes are already buggin out!
I need my ATS fix man!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xayden
.... I need my ATS fix man!

Don't we all, Xayden, don't we all!!
A cure will eventually be found, I'm sure, but - until that day - take plenty of rest from the computer, place the tin-foil hat squarely on your head and prepare for the *next* conspiracy post!!

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
sup Xayden
welcome to ats check out bts enjoy the place
se7

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hey X, nice to vitually meet you. Glad you decided to make yourself visible. Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
*pulls out tea*

Welcome to the board!

top topics

join