It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**A Different Way to Make YOUR Point!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ok. I have posted on B&Q's about being able to post video or voice responses to threads, and I have not heard anything back as of yet, but a member pointed out that we post pod-cast's and YT videos. SO, I dont think it will be a problem.

So I have a proposition to fellow ATS members. I am looking for other members that would like to join in discussions with either each other, or discussions of topics discussed here on ATS with friends or loved ones, and get responses from real people.

We can discuss ANY topic discussed here on ATS, and of course follow all T&C rules. Myself and a friend of mine, have discussions all the time, and sometimes about threads posted here, and I thought it would be great for us to have discussions with 2 sides present. Kind of like a interview about a particular subject, or debate a particular issue and post it with others views on the same subject.

It doesn't have to be a video of yourself or another, maybe a voice response, that can be relayed onto the thread. I guess a time length or a written time on your post, so that others can see how long the response is.

Since I posted the thread, I will begin my own, and am looking for others that might want to join in on a particular subject. I will ask that ATSer's that ARE interested to please select a subject that you might want to hear, and I will, of course based on responses, try to provide the first thread.

I guess if I had to say something about the possible content of my possible responses, you can check out my threads and or posts. Though I might add that a voice response, due to it not being typed may differ. As for the person (I only have one that I talk to about this stuff), can explain what he knows.

But.... here's a bit about him anyway, by him. I typed, he talked.

I grew up Religious, and about 4 years ago, I no longer entertain the belief system that I grew up with. I am also interested in other subjects like, Alien cover up's, underground bases, secret societies. I enjoy the topics of the bible, and the different interpretations and views discussed today, from Adam and Eve, to Revelations.

So, I look forward to replying soon, Take Care. Shad

So thats if for now, of course if there is any questions, please ask, I will reply. I hope that there are some of you out there that want to get involved.

Peace, NRE.

join