It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] New hidden clue points to old clue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
On the ATS main page, if you click on the last post IN THE HUNT SECTION, it takes you to this old thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The results of 1's post are.........

disturbing news... 0 has died... we are on our own... be certain yours are safe... we must cease communications... there are four factions... who have survived... gutian... amorite... sumerian... hammurabi... two have active agents working against us... the other two are forming an aliance... please confirm safety... avoid contact... destroy your computer when you read this... I will begin the long silent option...

So my guess is, we have to figure out who's working with who, and what their web-site is, if any.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by AnonymousPoster4]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on 20-12-2012 at 12:12

I think that the last post brings you to that thread is just a glitch...i see it happen alot...the last post in alot of forums show a date from a while back...its strange.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
well of course 5 is the hammurabi guy and we know his site and another line mentioned in another clue was the ptolomey which there agent is probably Cereberus but my guess the alliance would be the hammurabian and the sumerian

join