It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY REAL INTRO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm Tryna get 20 posts DAMMIT HHAaajha

What it do yall. say, I posted one already, but i was jsut [SNIP] wichall.. I dont think yall saw it.. I was sayn how NWO and Illuminati aint Real, and this n that, but i was just tryna get yalls reactions cuz I try to wake people up, but they dont beleive me n #. so, Here's my Real intro

Im From dallas, tx, I make Hiphop beats, you can find My work at soundclick.com/memz , I acually have a track up there I created with me doin a Verse on it, But its low quality, just a rough.

I play in a blackish Death Metal Band-- myspace.com/frombeneathyouitdevours_

My guitar [SNIP]is at myspace.com/Memzcore

I am Awake to whats going on in the World , and I see what Satan is Stiring up, and Want to get close to God. I find Ufos, Ghosts, Dimensions, Illuminati, NWO, all that # very interesting. The world is more than what you see, is what I beleive. I am here to Meet Folks with Similar mind as Mine, and to find out # I dont know yet.. so, Holla at me, and respond to this thread so I can respond to you so I can get this 20 posts over with.. ya dig?

Mod Edit - Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 5-11-2010 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
welcome!
I hope you enjoy ATS while you're here.

Do you think you'll be getting any of your friends to check out the site too?
It's hard sometimes to have "Conspiracy talk" with friends who aren't into that kinda stuff.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BruteMelodious

One introduction thread only.

Please add what you have posted here to your original introductions thread here.

No World Order

Thread closed

Sauron

join