It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul wins Senate Seat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by ExPostFacto

watch out America. There's a new third party in town...the democrats

Republicans, Republicans, and Democrats?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by inforeal

yeah.....look at al those rich Tea Partiers out there!

Puhhhhlllleaaaase

Actually he is not too far off now that the "Tea Party" is really just another branch of the Republican party. It is really quite sad. How the Republicans took over a legitimate movement, made it their own, distorted and changed the views of the movement, and yet so so many people still think the "Tea Party" is the same "Tea Party" that come to light during the 2008 elections.

Sadly this is exactly what happens when people only pay attention to politics during an election year. It is all the crap that happens in between election years that some of the people miss that tells the real story.

On topic, I love Ron Paul. I do not trust Rand Paul. I see a wolf in sheep's clothing and I pray that I am wrong, but he has said some things from time to time that strike that "look out" nerve in my body. I do not trust him at all and as another poster said, we have to see it through. We the people need to stay on top of these newly elected politicians, as we should at any time, and hold them accountable to the people. COntrary to what many seem to think, Government in the US was not meant to be this way. THEY ARE ALL PUBLIC SERVANTS, which means they are here to serve the Public. ALL of us. It has been far far too long since the people have been represented in Washington DC.

<< 1   >>

join