It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious Package to U.S. not from Yemen; Yemenia Air Cargo Director

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Suspicious Package to U.S. not from Yemen; Yemenia Air Cargo Director

www.yemenpost.net

Mohammed al-Shaibah, Air Cargo Director for Yemenia Airways said to Yemen Post, "No UPS cargo plane left Yemeni lands over the land 48 hours. These accusations are false and baseless."
He added, "No UPS or DHL cargo packages heading to Chicago through Yemen took place in the last 48 hours as well."

"All packages are checked very carefully in Yemen, and there is no evidence to prove that this package came through Yemen."
CNN reported the suspicious package, which contained a "manipulated" toner cartridge, tested negative for explosive material, the source said, but it led to heig
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Another false flag?
Where are the evidences that the "bomb" was really made in Yemen?

I really don't know what think about these news.....Last updated: 08:34:19 PM GMT(+03) Friday, 29, October, 2010

Maybe the USA elections have any link with this event?

However, There is a clock that beat the hours of our fears..... for sure!

Strange days, forehead, again... !

www.yemenpost.net
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2-11-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Somebody better inform the CIA since they plan on sending drones to bomb Yemeni terrorists in response

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I was suspicious of this whole plot from the start.

Its strange this happened, these planned mid-air explosions, just as the rest of the world was starting to tell the USA to pull their heads in, "we are sick of the rediculous passenger screening expectations the US places on the rest of us, they have gone too far & we are going to phase them out, like it or not we are, so live with it America." I know they arent the exact words, but that was the basic message.

Now the USA miraculously finds another bomb plot to justify exactly what the world was about to tell them to stick where the sun dont shine. I bet theres even more security at airports now.

top topics

join