It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Residents in a sleepy village in central Germany were terrified when a massive crater appeared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that there are a number of events taking place around the world, like the announcement that with no apparent explanation a massive crater appears in Germany, that there are a number of imminent earthquake eruptions brewing. Obama is heading to india en masse, which some feel suspicious of. China is doing a census of it's people for the first time. There are rumours of war or something big kicking off this month, and the GOM is a ticking time bomb, let alone all the other worldly rumblings...

Does anyone think the universe is the driving factor. I'm not particularly knowledgeable on this, but I am aware that 2012 involves the aligning of our planet with a black hole in the centre of our galaxy and that the sun is kicking up a storm any time soon. Are we therefore seeing the beginning of a major event in 2012? Is the planet being stretched by the approaching events... and this stretching of the planet is what's causing this increased earthquake activity, and the strange crater. Are we going to see this increase in intensity as 2012 approaches?

I for one believe 2012 will be significant and that life will change thereafter. I wonder if the Illuminati and the powers that be are well aware of all this, and they're preparing to use it to reduce the population by putting it down to natural events, whilst using Haarp to protect themselves?? Or do they know what's coming and are frantically trying to find ways to stop it??

Any thoughts?
edit on 2-11-2010 by ckitch because: Title too long.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

Do we have a link or two that can confirm any of these happenings, by chance? I read a very short article regarding the crater, but have yet to see a reliable source. Are you able to provide anything reliable, OP? By no means am I questioning the topic, I'm just curious as to whether or not we're basing claims on unstable sources. Nothing seems to be "stable" at this point, and I'm well aware of that. I would just like to see some reliable information pointing in the same direction.

Any help would obviously be appreciated.

Cheers,
Strype
edit on 2-11-2010 by Strype because: oops

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If you heard about Velikovsky then you know the Earth had it most
troubling times ending about 600 BC when the calendars finally matched
out present day calendars.
A change in calendar means the Earth moved or a cosmic event occurred.
Perhaps this new era is significant to ordinary people and to those who
look to God as Danial was brought into Exile with one calendar and was free from
Exile with a new calendar according to Velikovsky.
Calender changes would be in order around the Exodus 1500BC as well
as the Earth had a world wide catastrophe.

Bad times are nothing to sneeze at but with nothing on the cosmic radar for
2012 you would need a properly operating HAARP or some other mechanism
for a planned for Earth shattering event.
The Mayan calendar also thought Venus was still roaming around caught
in the Earth's orbit so they most likely ended their fantasy for a later re evaluation
and sort of died out in the mean time.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckitch
reply to post by Strype

uk.news.yahoo.com...

I saw a drainage cover right next to the road collapse.
Water seepage due to infrastructural failure.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
When I first saw this article I instantly thought that it was a sinkhole. So have just found a link which shows the German sinkhole and others. www.mirror.co.uk... -holes-in-the-ground-115875-22301560/

Apparently the photo from San Diego is of a landslide. But what do you expect from a tabloid paper !!

This is my first post so not sure if the link works.
Here is another link describing what sinkholes are en.wikipedia.org...

Hope this helps
regards
maythetruthbeknown

top topics

join