It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nader Calls Moore a Giant Beach Ball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Unsolicited Advice From the Far Left

Registration is required to read this Washington Post article by Dana Milbank. You really should register at the Washington Post, New York Times, and Los Angeles Times so you can link to articles at these newspapers.

Nader joins Dick "F U" Cheney in raising the level of political discourse by insulting Moore about his weight. Milbank suggests that Nader was miffed because Moore didn't invite Nader to the Washington premiere of Fahrenheit 9/11.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
While I enjoy Nader as a consumer advocate, his political views are a little too extreme for me, it was nice to finally agree with him again, Giant Beachball hmmmm, I wonder if it is safe for kids!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by donguillermo
Milbank suggests that Nader was miffed because Moore didn't invite Nader to the Washington premiere of Fahrenheit 9/11.

Perfect analysis. Had Nader been invited, he would have called Moore a genius.

Nader. Bah.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Nader I guess doesn't hold anything back... Maybe he wouldn't make such a bad political leader if he speaks from the heart..

Everybody knows Moore is a giant beach ball, maybe walrus would describe him alittle bit better since he does have the excess skin draping over his sides.

Forget the pc police i'm so sick of everyone gasping then whining like little school children if someone gets insulted...

He is what he is....
You think Kerry would of ever said anything like that? Bah... Yeah right... Not because he has class but because he's a suck ass liberal insecure prick who cares too much what the people think...

And I disagree with the theory of him calling Moore a genius if he was invited. Whatever makes you liberals feel better... I guess if you were an amoeba then yes, Moore would be a genius...

[edit on 29-6-2004 by drunk for foul language]

[edit on 29-6-2004 by drunk]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
He is what he is....
You think Kerry would of ever said anything like that? Bah... Yeah right... Not because he has class but because he's a suck ass liberal insecure prick who cares too much what the people think...

You're right, Kerry is SUCH a waffling candidate who delegates his insults, ala Al Gore's activities.

Nader may be an extremist, and too far left for me, but I have some admiration for him. He seems the most sincere candidate.
And, Moore is an ever-inflating balloon of hot air

new topics

top topics

join