It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for the Cold is coming. You ready for your microchip yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Cure for the Common Cold Coming

they say it'll probably be a nasal spray that works like this....

How the virus is tackled * 1 Virus (purple) circulating in the bloodstream recognised by antibodies (yellow) of the immune system * 2 Virus attaches to outer cell membrane with antibodies still attached * 3 Virus invades the cell membrane and emerges inside the cell * 4 Remains of cell membrane disappear and the virus is free to hijack the cell * 5 TRIM21 protein (blue) recognises attached antibodies as foreign material * 6 Powerful virus-destroying machines (cylinders) attracted to virus by TRIM21 * 7 Virus rapidly broken down and disabled within hours

first off, i think this sounds pretty bad-ass and apparently its a revolutionary way to take down viruses. so lets hope this leads somewhere good. But...

with all the talk on here about microchips in different flu vaccines, etc. what makes people think that THIS wouldn't be the one? scaring millions of people into taking a flu vaccine is one thing, putting the chips in an (over the counter?) spray that combats the most common disease known to man is quite another.

why not put the chips in stuff like this. why do we always think it has to be some big shot that we get during emergency times? seems like this kind of nasal spray would be given to children,etc, without second thought. and probably eventually sold like cough medicine.

if the chip is coming. and its coming medically. i predict its coming from something like this.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If the chip is the size of a grain of rice, they would have to make it a lot smaller before it be used as a nasal spray. The mist droplets are tiny. Also how would they be able to scan the chip, not knowing where it would end up, it would have to attach to the inside of your nose immediately or it could be blown out or run down a persons throat.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
i wouldent get that chip just for getting rid of my cold...
i need the little flues and virusses to stay healthy and strong. I dont want to be a barbie doll, I'll let my immune system take care of the rest..

I think its bad, unless they make it exstreme good.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
actually this is a really bad idea. retroviruses actually make up a 3rd of our dna and in actually create small genetic mutations and not all of them are bad. It strange retrovirus could have changed the human race from dumb animals to what we are today do to some genetic mutation over the course of millions of years
edit on 2-11-2010 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
If antibiotics and antimicrobial drugs make for stronger, more drug resistant bugs, then I wonder what this will create?

Indestructible bugs

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Wouldn't this chip need to be inserted to a specific person to know who they are tracking? I probably am quite wrong, since I don't know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I am sure anyone could check if there is a chip in there, and if there is, well, the plan has failed. I do not believe there will be any chip at all, wont the medicine be made by multiple different companies in multiple different countries anyway, so it would have to be a massive infiltration.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I don't take flu vaccines and I wouldn't take this thing either. We are so ignorant with our medicine.

We are breeding super strains of viri a bacterias by over using our medicines and simultaneously weakening our own natural defenses.. The first time something emerges that we can't create a drug to counter act we are freakin maggot food.

The common cold hasn't killed me yet.

Thanks but no thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Every time you get sick your immune system gets a workout.
Oldies who have grown up before vaccines were commonplace are immune to almost everything.

A thoroughly vaccinated generation is likely to be far more vulnerable in their old age.

I'll have macrophages with muscles, thanks.

top topics

join