It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creator. God or aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Can it be true that aliens created us or God is is an alien.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What if I pick nether? I pick Chaos. Its hard to accept, I know. All the Chaos in the universe had to happen, for us to happen. All the Chaos that happen on this planet had to happen for us to be here.

We would not be here if not for the moon. All the things in the universe that had to happen for it to be here.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
What if I pick nether? I pick Chaos. Its hard to accept, I know. All the Chaos in the universe had to happen, for us to happen. All the Chaos that happen on this planet had to happen for us to be here.

"the entropy of a closed state system can only increase" is what I think you're trying to say. This is a law of thermodynamics that states that over time, Entropy (or "chaos") increases.

Pesonally, I have no idea about this

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Humm...I posted in Earth Sister's thread and what I posted there would fit in nicely here. Very good question. I am a born again fundamentalist Christian that believes in alien life. Now that sure sounds like a contradiction in beliefs, eh? Why, not at all. First off I feel that God of the Christian Bible is first and foremost God and creator of all things in this Universe of ours...both on the physical and spirtual planes. For years I have had my Christian beliefs conflict with my belief in extraterrestrial life. But I finally realized it need not. I believe God has created many races of older and more advanced people. They are more advanced technologically and spiritually. Spirtiually?, you may ask. Of course....as a race advances and becomes older, it would have to advance spirtually and be closer spirtually to the creator (God) or they would have self destruct in hatred, war and destruction. I feel that God uses these races to help younger races that are not only less technologically advanced but less spiritually advanced. God is not limited by our understanding and our science. He is a master craftsman and has created many many races of beings among the stars. No God is not an alien who transversed time and space to seed the Earth with life but he could very well have used other races to aid in his creation and they could have very well interacted through out our history. Ezekiel in the Old Testament is an excellent example.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
SA88,
Looks like you're a little late with the idea. Check out this thread it's the identical question. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Starlight_Rebel what you wrote very interesting but when you wrote that God created other beings as you say to help each other, but think about this. In the Bible it states that God created biengs in his own Image. If he sent Jesus to help guide us, could you say he sent many other Saviors to other planets and races to help guide them. Its wierd if you think about it, but if only one Savior was sent did he come for the sake of the world or the sake of the universe. This is a mystery that only on force knows and that is He.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
SpaceAlienatic88....wouldn't it be scary and sad that it turns out that only humanity needs the aliens' help? That humanity is the only species in the universe that chose to fall from grace? Just more fuel for thought.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I see you're new to ATS. The question you posted is covered in this thread Harder To Believe In - God or Aliens? www.abovetopsecret.com... Members are asked to do a search before starting a new thread on an existing subject. Typically the mods will lock the second thread.
CS

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
God is NOT an alien, aliens probably dont exist, and God created us.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
As far as Aliens like "the greys" being our creator.. hey you never know.

However God.. the supreme being who created existance.. I would have to say that he'd fit the criteria of "alien"

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
God created aliens.

And man.

As a matter of fact, they are only "aliens" to us. I'm sure in their eyes, we are the aliens.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
God...an alien?

Aliens would be anything not of this world right? So there you go. God- alien by default.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I don�t believe in god, neither a higher enitity ruling the Universe.

An alien race created humans? possible, but not probable (just my opinion)
The humankind is the product of millions of years of evolution.

[edit on 28-6-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Come on, aliens?

I will choose the Almighty.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Even as a christian, I had this idea for a long time that humans might have been the product of a creation, genetic manipulation, or cloning by a superior race of beings, who would be aliens. The missing link between Homo Neandertalus and and Homo Sapiens Sapiens has not yet been found, after more or less 150 years of research since the birth of Darwin`s theory of evolution, 90% of the human gene originates from ape gene code, while the remaining 1% is unknown. Adding to that the oldest religions from Mesopotamia, Egypt and pre-colombian american continent had to say about the creation of Man, it might point out that we have an evidence that Man was indeed created, instead of generated by natural process. The "God created man" concept could be more like "Man was made by angels, under the strict guidance and commands of God". Some people in the Catholic church did recognized that alien intelligence exists and that they might very well be the "angels" that the Bible refers to. So the angels should be beings that are superior to humans and closer to the absolute of God.

One question remains: if aliens created us, then where are they now? What has become of them? How even it is that angels TOO have not been around for some time... The last time they were "officially" seen was in the dark ages... and even that! There are actually many things in the Bible that at least suggest that there was an alien presence, but coinsidering the poeple of the ancien times did'nt had the techological notions that we have, they were reporting seeing chariots of fire and large wheel floating above the ground. But still God, His Absoluteness, our Father, is far above everything in this universe!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Why are we duplicating efforts here?
There is another fine thread on this topic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...#

This thread should be locked

[edit on 29-6-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I was thinking on locking it yesterday.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Locked, please discuss further on the other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

top topics

join