It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clyde Lewis (Ground Zero Radio) Attempts And Succeeds In Reaching Another Audience, The Dead Live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

CLYDE LEWIS (GROUND ZERO RADIO) ATTEMPTS AND SUCCEEEDS IN REACHING ANOTHER AUDIENCE, THE DEAD LIVE ON THE AIR!

www.anomalies.net

Late last night (Oct. 31st, 2010) Clyde Lewis of Ground Zero Radio attempted a unique experiment using a modified Transistor radio and the KUFO Transmitter to do an Experiment that was once tried by inventor Thomas Edison to contact voices from beyond our realm but with unintended consequences....
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps In Title – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/11/2010 by Sauron because: All Caps in title

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As a long time fan I was very excited when I received the press release about Clyde Lewis's experiment. And I have to say I was not disappointed when I tuned in. So I wanted to publish an article today about the event as I saw it and experienced. It really was a interesting moment in time, but Clyde just does shows like that.

I've been a fan of GZ for quite awhile and heard some amazing shows that Clyde has done including what happened in his article dead air as well as participated in the UFO crash at Tracy, CA.

Check the site out and read the articles. He's got a great show and covers some amazing topics.

www.anomalies.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I hate to bust Clyde's bubble, but there was actually a live EVP broadcast done in 1982. Read about it here. Just search for "Koenig" on the page, or read through it all; interesting stuff.

It's still a neat accomplishment, though, both then and now. I've no doubt it's really happening... but is it really the real souls of actual ex-people they're talking to? I doubt that could ever be conclusively proven. It could just be demons screwing with our heads, y'know...

join