It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Third Lisbon Treaty For Ireland - Europe in Trouble again ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This news is a few days old but it does not seem to have been mentioned on ATS as far as I can see. It seems that in order to make future banks bailouts compatible with the Lisbon treaty, it has to be re-written. It's a bit like US congress retrovoting for the legalisation of foreclosure laws. However in this case, the people of Ireland would be voting for the third time on a European constitution.

There were reports after the second Irish referendum that it was fixed (ballot boxes missing for 48hrs). A total turn-around from a no vote to an overwhelming yes vote - you do the maths.

So what happens if there is another Irish referendum on the Lisbon treaty ? Ireland is post 'building/banking scam', in the middle of an elite induced recession and facing a very uncertain future. What are the chances of another referendum going in the way of the europen elite ? very slim i'd say.

Surely the rest of the 'europeans' must realise now that Lisbon treaty was a mistake.

A few Sources

independent.ie

breakingnews.ie

Sorry, no vids on this the msm seems to be playing this one down very efficiently

Take Care

All_Truth_Soon

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Now you tell me fine sir, who is going to press charges on these sinister thieves.

Troops in overseas at war getting their ballots lost between flights.

It is all fine because nobody can stand up and revolt, grab your guns.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
there wont be a referendum...everyone will make sure that people believe the changes are so small that there is no large scale change needed..and...the EU parliament will not be asked...they will be made to sign this off..

mark my words...there will be NO referendums...they dont want that as they know it would take a long time..and that there is a risk that many would say no....

the EU is non-democratic...it does not want to ask the people what they want and they do EVERYTHING to avoid this..

new topics

join