It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq's Secret War Files - Dispatches Wikileaks Spe (video) this is sad , i hate war !!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Dispatches, Channel 4's flagship current affairs strand, exposes the full and unreported horror of the Iraqi conflict and its aftermath, revealing the true scale of civilian casualties; and allegations that after the scandal of Abu Ghraib, American soldiers continued to abuse prisoners; and that US forces did not systematically intervene in the torture and murder of detainees by the Iraqi security services. The programme also features previously unreported material of insurgents being killed while trying to surrender.

Channel 4 is the only UK broadcaster to have been given access to nearly 400,000 secret military significant activities reports (SIGACTS) logged by the US military in Iraq between 2004 and 2009. These reports tell the story of the war and occupation which the US military did not want the world to know.

i hate war ! i hate everything about it , i am once again speechless after watching this

Nephi

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

AMERICA when are you lot going to stand up to the people that are in charge of this all they are doing is painting big ol target signs on your backs I'm afraid that to many people in your country are getting their will forced from them so they just go with it. What a shame!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
but i noticed twards the end of the film they tried to justify some of the killings , and i am guessing that goes agenst what wikileaks would have wanted ,also this crazyhorse 18 chopper ..wow just wow

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
well ,i was hoping more people would be some kind of intrested in this ,no worries as long as its on the board

new topics

top topics

join