It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$3,000 fine announced for homeschooling Sweden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Officials tell parents they don't even get a court hearing on dispute

Officials in Sweden have announced a $3,000 fine for parents who have been homeschooling their son, and then told them that they don't even get a court hearing on the dispute. Word of the latest attack on parents who generally are dissatisfied with the government-run public school systems around the free world and choose to educate their own children comes from the Home School Legal Defense Association. This week's report involves the dispute Joakim and Karin Ravens have had with their local municipality, Partille, in southwestern Sweden. Swedish government officials have been in the news in recent weeks over the issue of homeschooling because of another case involving the Johansson family.

www.wnd.com...

Dont really know how reliable this source is. i have heard good and heard bad
But it sounds like something governments have no problem doing so its prob legit
This world is going into chaos things are changing at a rapid pace
people are getting fed up

Who thinks this is a good move?
Who thinks its outrageous load of crap?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18
Dont really know how reliable this source is.

That site above according to ATS is like a tabloid show on the net or something..

I would like to see another source on this before i talk crap on how Sweden has gotten as ghey as the united states though.. This dont seem like them so I want another source before i start blabbing anti Sweden remarks..(sorta just kidding..)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Im doing a bit a research
www.thepetitionsite.com...
shows a face book page for the one kid that a similar issue is happening with
i cant check the facebook at work

while searching for the judge i found
www.hslda.org...

join