It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosanne Barr for 9/11 truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
911blogger.com...
www.roseanneworld.com...-open

Roseanne Barr, I remember her from her sit-com and now she's come out as a hard-line truther, topics she talks about are CIA, FBI, Dubai UAE, bankers, insurance, 9/11 (all aspects, WTC7, physics, Reagan's air traffic control measures) and the comments include stuff like the anthrax attacks, Bush senior, JFK assassination and probably a heap of other stuff all mentioned in passing. It's only a blog but its a symptom of a larger trend, more people are questioning the OS and the credibility of governments and media companies has nearly totally disappeared.

Debunkers will no doubt say she is talking rubbish, a two-bit comedian, out-spoken on a number of issues and trying to get attention, going to damn fool conspiracy sites and hanging with people like Michael Moore - maybe all valid, but the truth does not have any bias its just what is true. And Roseanne thinks 9/11 is a huge inside job type scenario and bless her, I can't help but agree.

edit on 28-10-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy because: spelting

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

The truth movement should get better people to push their cause.

I still remember her scratching her crotch at the Padres game in 1990 while doing a horrible rendition of the National Anthem.

Barr didn't apologize for scratching her crotch and spitting. She said she was merely parodying baseball players, but not many seemed to think her imitation was funny. A Padres executive said it was the most embarrassing moment in the club's 22 years—and that's saying something, given the bizarre history of this franchise Read more: sportsillustrated.cnn.com...

Sports Illustrated Article

edit on 28-10-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Roseanne? Couldn't Scarlett Johannson or Padma Lakshmi be a truther instead? Pretty please????

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

I thought Michael Moore believed the os even though he came out with the movie Fahrenheit 911 I've seen him on various news show denying the conspiracy theories?And Roseann Barr?she is the loudest and the most outspoken person in hollywood,I'm surprised that we haven't heard from her sooner......

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Roseanne? Couldn't Scarlett Johannson or Padma Lakshmi be a truther instead? Pretty please????
A star for your choices.

I think Jessica Simpson would fit in a little better.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Ya that's what we need Jessica Simpson as a Truther.....I cant think of a way to discredit the movement any quicker than that. LOL
edit on 28-10-2010 by WakeUpAndC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpAndC

That was my point!

I am not OS, just one of those tweeners that thinks the Gubmint knew what was coming and did nothing to stop it.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpAndC
Ya that's what we need Jessica Simpson as a Truther.....I cant think of a way to discredit the movement any quicker than that. LOL

I can. Rosanne Barr.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It's the old jedi association trick and it doesn't work. If Roseanne Barr's endorsement of something is enough to make you change your mind about ANYTHING, you need to get a life.

I love desperation.

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Say what you want about Roseanne, she has a pretty decent platform.

1-legalize marijuana and end the fake war on drugs, thereby overthrowing the us government (which is just cia drug ops)

2-forgive all student loans

3 free health care

vote for me!

I will arrest all bankers and mortgage lenders, try them, and if found guilty, I will sentence them to re education camps where they will learn how to work, by picking up dogspit all over the parks and garbage on the highways for an average of two years. As you know, any second offense by them will be punished with beheading in the Holy Lady, the Guillotine.

I can't argue with any of that.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The Celeb Truthers are all real winners - Rosanne Barr, Charlie Sheen, et all. Now you just need someone like OJ Simpson and the movement will become a literal joke, not that Truther antics haven't already made the movement a joke. The fact of the matter is, the Truth movement is full of crazy people. Not that every Truther is insane, but most of them very clearly are.

When I come to ATS, I get disheartened seeing just how many people buy the Truther BS hook, line and sinker. And then they buy all of the Truther merch - ballcap, a couple t-shirts and a bookshelf full of ridiculously expensive books on the subject.

But then I go back into the real world and my confidence in humanity returns to me, because the Truth movement is such a fringe thing, most people haven't even heard of it. Which is kind of surprising considering all of the goofy Truther publicity stunts over the years.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
She's very intelligent.

She's not a dummy when it comes to politcal topics - she's a frequent guest on LIBERAL talk shows - now maybe it is that the truth movement doesn't care for liberals - I don't know - but the truth movement needs anyone that can and will speak for them to do it.

It might be Timothy McVeigh talking from the grave...I don't think it matters...it just has to be put OUT there.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yyyyyyyyyy
911blogger.com...
www.roseanneworld.com...-open

Roseanne Barr, I remember her from her sit-com and now she's come out as a hard-line truther, topics she talks about are CIA, FBI, Dubai UAE, bankers, insurance, 9/11 (all aspects, WTC7, physics, Reagan's air traffic control measures) and the comments include stuff like the anthrax attacks, Bush senior, JFK assassination and probably a heap of other stuff all mentioned in passing. It's only a blog but its a symptom of a larger trend, more people are questioning the OS and the credibility of governments and media companies has nearly totally disappeared.

Debunkers will no doubt say she is talking rubbish, a two-bit comedian, out-spoken on a number of issues and trying to get attention, going to damn fool conspiracy sites and hanging with people like Michael Moore - maybe all valid, but the truth does not have any bias its just what is true. And Roseanne thinks 9/11 is a huge inside job type scenario and bless her, I can't help but agree.

edit on 28-10-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy because: spelting

Who cares what the debunkers think! Nice thread, thanks.

join