It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nov 2nd SOCK THE SYSTEM 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Let's go viral with this....If we want to make a change in this country DO NOT vote for Republicans or Democrats we all know that both parties are as corrupt as the day is long. Let's send a real message and make Nov 2nd a Shock and Awe campaign against the political elites. These political parties are not the answer they are the problem.

DON'T VOTE FOR REPBULICANS OR DEMOCRATS PERIOD ON NOV 2ND...THIRD PARTY CANIDATES ONLY!!!

SHOCK THE SYSTEM2010

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
no more republicrats/traitors fire them all for treason

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by michale357

As long as we keep voting people into these corrupt systems...they just get absorbed into the system. We will never fix this country until we stop voting for Republicans and Democrats.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

Great plan, just one thing though...

A lot of people can go into the voting booth with this plan in mind, then they will be confronted with the fact that there are only two choices in most races, R or D. A lot of municipal races have only one choice, as a firmly entrenched office holder sweeps out challengers from the other party by winning as a write-in for the opposing party.

S&F.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I will be voting straight Republican come Tuesday, and proud of it.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

im not being funny but...does your vote REALLY count? they are going to put whoever in office that THEY seem fit, so regardless who you vote for...does it really count?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by christine76

politics isnt baseball

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

When you vote for a person just because of party then you are doing more harm to the system than good. You should research the people who are running for office and vote for the one that will do what is best for the country regardless of party. A uninformed vote is a bad vote.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have seen very few people elected into office who do what they claimed they would during their campaign for election.

The few who would supposedly do what they say were never elected,and if they were,they went out with some character assassination event,or were literally assassinated.

So,Like,where do we go from here?.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I guess I feel like the ballot box is the one area that is left where we do have power. There has been a lot reporting on voter fraud or at least the allegation. Seeing how they have all the power and they got access to most of the technology....The only thing left is to try to vote in outsiders and take the power back that way. But I agree these power hungry political elites aren't going away quietly and if they can figure out a way to manipulate the voting system then there is little recourse other than an armed revolution. I'm not calling for that I'm just using the process of elimination in regards to options.....I've always advocated peaceful solutions but when you hear about banks taking peoples homes without goiong through the lawful process I begin to wonder how much time is left? The banks (big central banks) leveraged the housing market with derivitives and credit default swaps and blew up the economy then they take your house after you loose your job....Amazing times we are living in.....

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Good call. At this stage, any Republican who doesn't go along with the will of the people will have all of us holding their feet to the fire.

And you can count on that.

top topics

join