It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's the Conspiracy Theorist Now? Gov't Scaring the Public with Aliens, Asteroids, and Global Pan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
"Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." -- Jeff Wells, Rigorous Intuition

The dumbed-down public will always be led by fear until they realize that no major events happen by mistake in the matrix. All major events, reactions, and proposed solutions are thoroughly orchestrated and performed by the power players. They hit all the right notes, all of the time, save for some minor tuning as needed.

It's the typical story told to the public when catastrophe strikes: whoops, who could have seen that coming? Even some of the most enlightened minds that predicted these events still call the people in charge "stupid" for not seeing or adapting to it. Perhaps many of the useful idiots who run the gears of the system don't know the fundamentals well enough to predict events, but the true controllers know exactly what they're doing, what reaction they will get, and what calculated solution will ultimately give them more power and wealth.

Activist Post

-----------------------------

I thought this was interesting.

You know, there's been alot more activity going on. And who's not to say that it's all been planned. It makes me think about recent event's.

And then again, do the one's at the 'top' even have a clue themselves?.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

I think that a lot of it has been orchestrated. But not all of it. There's too many eventualities for everything to be planned out down to a tee.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Same here. I just wonder which event's were orchestrated. Gets you thinking, at least for me it does.

Sooner or later, the truth will be out. And yet even with that, their will always be that question, if the truth is actually the truth.

join