It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing plants without a garden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Also note.. the lights can be observed by special equipment..

You could expect law enforcement to be a bother, I doubt they could raid your house on just a light signature alone.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingMe

before planting strawberries from seeds you need to frost / cold treat the seeds for a month or two in the fridge, tends to germinate better this way.

i have had mine a ruff 4 weeks now in treatment , couple of more weeks and ill start planting

an other thing to look for its plant compatability , some plants like it better with other and some just dont stand each other,

happy planting

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
reply to post by ThinkingMe

before planting strawberries from seeds you need to frost / cold treat the seeds for a month or two in the fridge, tends to germinate better this way.

i have had mine a ruff 4 weeks now in treatment , couple of more weeks and ill start planting

an other thing to look for its plant compatability , some plants like it better with other and some just dont stand each other,

happy planting

Oh thanks. That is very helpful.

May I also ask about growing eggplants? I was wondering if I buy them from the supermarket, and take the seeds from the eggplant will it still work?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think a Hydroponic Garden is the best what you can have. Especially if you have a apartment with a balcony. I found a good Beginner's Book on Scribd "How to Hydroponics" by Keith Roberto

edit on 23-11-2010 by SwissGurl because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join